• Show
Clear All

AZ eliminated.

Comment

Should change their name to AZ Gaidim..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        What does it change? they are out with a draw too
        I know, I wasnt referring to their advancement in the group just commenting on how bad I thought they played today and that they shouldnt loose this easily at their home turf to a team that didnt exactly play any sensational football.

Comment

IPL teams could beat Partizan

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

We wish...

Comment

I watched the whole match. He doesn't seem as confident as he was last season, he's not as fast and his passing has declined. I really hope he scores to get his confidence back, he wasn't the worst on the pitch but he didn't really have too many good contributions either.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                I watched the whole match. He doesn't seem as confident as he was last season, he's not as fast and his passing has declined. I really hope he scores to get his confidence back, he wasn't the worst on the pitch but he didn't really have too many good contributions either.
                is normal when the team play bad , you play bad, is nothing special

Comment

At least Behrang Safari is representing Iranians well by taking FC Basel to the knockout stages.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                    At least Behrang Safari is representing Iranians well by taking FC Basel to the knockout stages.
                    Representing Iranians...?
                    maa bachehaaye iroonim
                    hamishe irooni mimoonim
                    baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                    baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                      He chose Sweden. But he would have cemented our Left Back position ...

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

with futsal you mean

Comment

After his misser in the first half the annoying Dutch commentator kept repeating that "it isn't Jahanbakhsh's game today" like 10 times! Yes, we know he didn't play his best game yesterday, but it was annoying that he kept repeating it over and over again.

Anyway, if we are fair we have to admit that he indeed had an off-day and didn't play that well overall, but he will bounce back, so no worries!
                          Last edited by Amin_; 11-27-2015, 02:59 AM.
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Ya-Han-Bakesh for TM
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I have said it few times before, he is out of form.

He got used to the low level of Jupiler League and he wasted one year of his development. I remember he was such a beast during his first year for NEC, he will need another season to get back to that kind of performances.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                I have said it few times before, he is out of form.

He got used to the low level of Jupiler League and he wasted one year of his development. I remember he was such a beast during his first year for NEC, he will need another season to get back to that kind of performances.
                                Limbombe, Foor, Santos and other NEC players who also spent the last season in Jupiler league are doing pretty good in the Eredivisie. Yes, he's out of form but I think it's more because of his long term injury + he may have huge pressure on him to do well which doesn't help in his case... Good luck to him anyways, I'm sure he will bounce back

Comment

Working...
                                X