i dont think is injury, but he created chances alot also

Comment

the number 19 who replace alireza cant even pass a player

Comment

az score 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            i dont think is injury, but he created chances alot also
            He was subbed out simply because he wasn't doing well enough. Just like AZ's best player Henriksen was subbed out early in the game vs Augsburg... It happens, and we better hope that it was the reason otherwise it would mean that he injured himself again.

2-0 for AZ btw

Comment

az scored 2-0 i think with alireza in they would have won also

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                az score 1-0
                Ehsan, You da real MVP. Thanks for watching the game and updating us. I stopped watching after JB's substitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                  He was subbed out simply because he wasn't doing well enough. Just like AZ's best player Henriksen was subbed out early in the game vs Augsburg... It happens, and we better hope that it was the reason otherwise it would mean that he injured himself again.
                  2-0 for AZ btw
                  i do agree players can have off game,

Comment

2-0 for AZ btw
                    Henriksen was subbed out because he felt sick.

Comment

2-0 for AZ btw
                      wich game did u watch cause he was one of their best players subbing him out was like subbing out two players , hope its not his injury, could it be that he got subbed because the dont want to push him to much

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                        wich game did u watch cause he was one of their best players subbing him out was like subbing out two players , hope its not his injury, could it be that he got subbed because the dont want to push him to much
                        Exaclty, people on az forums also found it weird that alireza was subbed out. They said that it has to be his injury again.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                          You're talking about Henriksen right? If yes you're probably right since I didn't watch that game vs Augsburg properly and just noticed he was subbed out early in the game. With all due respect I don't think Jahanbakhsh had a good game today. Once again it happens, I'm sure he will impress in future games

Comment

could be that they felt that they had they game in their hand against a redcarded vitesse so they subbed him out

Comment

He had some weak crosses and except for one good run, didn't contribute too much near the opponents goal. That's why he was subbed out. Not saying that El Hamdaoui for example was playing better, ARJ wasn't having a great game.

Comment

[
                                You're talking about Henriksen right? If yes you're probably right since I didn't watch that game vs Augsburg properly and just noticed he was subbed out early in the game. With all due respect I don't think Jahanbakhsh had a good game today. Once again it happens, I'm sure he will impress in future games
                                not his best game but still one of the best players on the field today,
                                henrksen has been great, , i think alireza gives az an extra dimension he just need some more games just like elhamdou, seems like both of theam where the missing pieces of the puzzle, cause az looks ready for war now.

Comment

Working...
                                X