No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On AZ Alkmaar's fb page there is a new vid uploaded a few hours ago showing Alireza. I think the coach says he is fit. Someone please go on the fb page and translate it for us here please! https://www.facebook.com/AZAlkmaar/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork View Post
      On AZ Alkmaar's fb page there is a new vid uploaded a few hours ago showing Alireza. I think the coach says he is fit. Someone please go on the fb page and translate it for us here please! https://www.facebook.com/AZAlkmaar/?fref=nf
      I can confirm that the coach said he is fit. Most likely he will start from the bench as well.

Comment

i think alireza will start, they are under pressure and he is thier key player, he will play

Comment

My wife translated for me. The coach says "He is fit and traveled with the team for a purpose."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
              My wife translated for me. The coach says "He is fit and traveled with the team for a purpose."
              yess now AZ engine would start, i wanna buy thier jersey, which colour is good?red?blue?

Comment

I am praying that he would start. This is his first club game that I can ever watch on TV. BT sport is showing all EL games.

Comment

ALIREZA JAHANBAKHS IN THE STARTIN LINE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

Comment

AZAlkmaar: Opstelling AZ: Coutinho; Johansson, Gouweleeuw, Vd Linden, Haps; Van Overeem, Luckassen, Henriksen, Rienstra, Jahanbakhsh; Janssen. #augaz
                      Weer Luckassen, ik begrijp er weinig van. Als we iets van de eerste wedstrijd hadden geleerd...

Comment

Aali Reyza Yahanbax, make us proud

Comment

I bet Kiarash is celebrating with hell of a Frikandel now!

Comment

Comment

Any good quality link guys?

Comment

Fackkkkkk. Do I go to jimmy kimmel or do I stay home and watch jj play 🤔

Comment

Working...
                                X