Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is good he is back ,we need him and gucci is back which is great also

Comment

There's a two point difference between NEC and AZ after 10 games and people are here panicing like NEC is about to become champions and AZ will relegate.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        There's a two point difference between NEC and AZ after 10 games and people are here panicing like NEC is about to become champions and AZ will relegate.
        I am not worried anymore, AZ is a team that comes back strong towards the end of the season. Considering they bought a new striker El-Hamdaoui who is full of experience and quality, I am sure they will move few spots up in the table soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          I am not worried anymore, AZ is a team that comes back strong towards the end of the season. Considering they bought a new striker El-Hamdaoui who is full of experience and quality, I am sure they will move few spots up in the table soon.
          And also Jahanbakhsh is back!

Comment

lol kuyt is top scorer

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
              lol kuyt is top scorer
              That a 35 year old is top scorer of Eredivisie shows that the league isn't as strong as it used to be, right now they are pretty much on par with Turkish Super Lig. Eredivisie had it's best years in the 90's and early 00's but now it's considerably getting weaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                That a 35 year old is top scorer of Eredivisie shows that the league isn't as strong as it used to be, right now they are pretty much on par with Turkish Super Lig. Eredivisie had it's best years in the 90's and early 00's but now it's considerably getting weaker.
                That is my exact conclusion. Eredivisie turned to dust for some reason. There was a time when I used to follow Feyenoord and Ajax in 2006-2010 (and here and there afterward). Unfortunately, Dutch football is in downhill. I guess too much business football and exporting the best players turned them to this low quality league. Dutch are very good at business but it turns out a disappointment for the fans this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                  That is my exact conclusion. Eredivisie turned to dust for some reason. There was a time when I used to follow Feyenoord and Ajax in 2006-2010 (and here and there afterward). Unfortunately, Dutch football is in downhill. I guess too much business football and exporting the best players turned them to this low quality league. Dutch are very good at business but it turns out a disappointment for the fans this time around.
                  Few reasons why:

-Constantly bad results from Dutch clubs in Champions League and Europa League. None of the Dutch clubs reached the KO stage of CL after 2008 or so,

-Young talents get snatched away easily by English, German and Spanish teams (even to Championship and 2 Bundesliga from a club like Groningen). Dutch clubs have to build an entire new team in short span of time,

-Because the Eredivisie is based on raw talent, there is no money for big names as potential replacements. Therefore they bring back old guns like Kuyt which reduces the quality of the league overall,

-The Dutch football ideology of keeping ball possession to win games is backwards and doesn't belong to modern football anymore,

-Lack of experience and anxiety in psychical aspect of the game leads to underperformance when it matters, Dutch teams are famous for this if they have to play on big stage like Champions League and Europa League.

As it stands now, the champions of Eredivisie 2017-2018 wil lose a straight ticket to CL and they will have to qualify through play-offs.

Comment

Unfortunately, I couldn't see the game. Every time JB plays for AZ (which hasn't been very often untill now), I wasn't home...
                    Anyway, great that he plays again. Hopefully, he won't score against NEC. :bs:
                    Playing Feyenoord in Rotterdam is always difficult, even when they are doing terrible. And this season they are very strong, so it's almost impossible to beat them.

AZ is climbing and they will end up higher. No reason for panic; it's just that it took a while for AZ to form a team. I'm not a big AZ fan, but I will hope they are succesful, as long as JB plays there. Except of course for two games: home and away against NEC.

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
                      Unfortunately, I couldn't see the game. Every time JB plays for AZ (which hasn't been very often untill now), I wasn't home...
                      Anyway, great that he plays again. Hopefully, he won't score against NEC. :bs:
                      Playing Feyenoord in Rotterdam is always difficult, even when they are doing terrible. And this season they are very strong, so it's almost impossible to beat them.
                      AZ is climbing and they will end up higher. No reason for panic; it's just that it took a while for AZ to form a team. I'm not a big AZ fan, but I will hope they are succesful, as long as JB plays there. Except of course for two games: home and away against NEC.
                      How is the Indonesian guy Foore doing in your RW? He was locked on bench as long as JB was playing in NEC?
                      Limbombe Santons Ars JB was a great attacking force. I bet NEC could have had better result if Ars and JB would remain in squad but the life is different and everyone goes his own path. We had good days last season watching JB and the rest of the team. Good Luck man.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        How is the Indonesian guy Foore doing in your RW? He was locked on bench as long as JB was playing in NEC?
                        Limbombe Santons Ars JB was a great attacking force. I bet NEC could have had better result if Ars and JB would remain in squad but the life is different and everyone goes his own path. We had good days last season watching JB and the rest of the team. Good Luck man.
                        Foor is doing fine. He wasn't locked on the bench, as he has played on the midfield for most of the time, last year. Right now we are sometimes playing 4-4-2 and sometimes 4-3-3. Or something strange in between.
                        Ars didn't leave; his contract was ended by NEC, as he didn't have the level to play in the Eredivisie. Losing JB made the attack a lot weaker, but it was something which was very likely to happen. So it shouldn't be an excuse.
                        Anyway, I hope I can find the time for this forum more often than the last weeks, as I do want to follow JB at AZ and also the national team.

Comment

ARJB looking good

Comment

Hopefully Jahanbakhsh will be fully fit by the time the 2016 AFC U-23 Championship comes around in January. He is the captain of our U-23 team and we need him.

We are going to have one badass team though in that tournament. Akhbari, Aliyari, Cheshmi, Ali Karimi, Mohammadi brothers, Karamolla chaab, Mothari, Jahanbakhsh, Sardar, Daneshghar, Torabi, Ezzatolahi and so many other talents.

Just thinking about our line-up gives me goosebumps.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                              ARJB looking good
                              What a fighter, I am so happy for him that he is finally fit and can play. It must have been very hard for him to be sidelined for his new club missing so many games while he wants to prove himself. Jahanbakhsh shire..

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                                Hopefully Jahanbakhsh will be fully fit by the time the 2016 AFC U-23 Championship comes around in January. He is the captain of our U-23 team and we need him.

We are going to have one badass team though in that tournament. Akhbari, Aliyari, Cheshmi, Ali Karimi, Mohammadi brothers, Karamolla chaab, Mothari, Jahanbakhsh, Sardar, Daneshghar, Torabi, Ezzatolahi and so many other talents.

Just thinking about our line-up gives me goosebumps.
                                Add Kanaani to the list too.

Comment

Working...
                                X