Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Lol at the Feyenoord fan in the stands who gave the middle finger to Alireza.
    That dude can have a pole in his ass for that gesture.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
      And that's game. Said it before, AZ sold too many good players over the summer and didn't buy enough to make up for it. They simply don't have good enough players to be challenging in the Eredivisie or Europa League.
      First time watching AZ play, but do they always pay 4-3-3. There seems to be way too much space between the midfielders and strikers.

Comment

Smart run again from Alireza behind their back line. Saw him play briefly as a left winger and even as a center mid. He's looking lively and is all over the place, and he's even tracking back on his defensive duties.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Some touches of the wizard is still there. JB looks hungry and AZ look more dangerous when he gets the ball. They should try to find him more often!
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Oof nice cutting dribble in the 92nd from JB

Comment

Feyenoord LB, Terence Kongolo, has neutralized JB very well.

Comment

Feyenoord 3-1 AZ

FT.

I am happy that Jahanbakhsh finally got some playing minutes now he's fully fit.

Comment

decent game by Ali JB! Good to see him go hard

Comment

3-1 FT, Feyenoord is a good team but AZ could have killed it off in the beginning of the 2nd half. Jahanbakhsh looked good coming back from his injury. His crosses, dribbling and pace looked like they were his best attributes. He needs a better supporting cast, a lot of the other AZ players were very weak.

P.S. I miss Gijscoman and NEC is ok

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Feyenoord 3-1 AZ

FT.

I am happy that Jahanbakhsh finally got some playing minutes now he's fully fit.
                      Not yet there. He is more cautious about 1 vs 1 situation. He was watching his legs and doesn't look fully recovered. He needs time to come back again.

Comment

good performance by JB! i feel like happs should have been subbed or benced to begin with because physically he was very weak and was getting pushed off the ball every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post

P.S. I miss Gijscoman and NEC is ok
                          AZ will play NEC next week

Comment

any highlights?

Comment

The more I watch AZ play, the more I wish JB would've stayed with NEC.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                                The more I watch AZ play, the more I wish JB would've stayed with NEC.
                                You don't want him to grow and become a better player?

Comment

Working...
                                X