Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    LOL wtf, why is glass-boy not in the squad?! Kiarash, go slap that coach with a frikandel!!
    Dont worry guys, we will see him play 50 min against roda jc in seven months.

Happy cq didnt count much on this crystal player and is making emerge other players. Jb is becoming the new diaby, robben..
    Iran cannot count on player whose health isnt reliable anymore

Comment

Mage nesbatan salem be az naresid? Wtf is their medical staff doing?

Comment

it's sickening that our few legionnaires are in such a bad situation in europe. Saeed can't play till mid season, Azmoun is struggling to score in RPL and Jahanbakhsh who is our sole player in a decent european team can't play because of a 6+ month old injury. Let's not even talk about Ansarifard, Haghighi, Davari, Gucci...

AZ is losing to Groningen btw. 1-0 min 34

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
          it's sickening that our few legionnaires are in such a bad situation in europe. Saeed can't play till mid season, Azmoun is struggling to score in RPL and Jahanbakhsh who is our sole player in a decent european team can't play because of a 6+ month long injury. Let's not even talk about Ansarifard, Haghighi, Davari, Gucci...

That moment, when you realize Hajsafi is the only one getting regularly playing time

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            That moment, when you realize Hajsafi is the only one getting regularly playing time

Comment

Beitashour is doing pretty well in MLS. It's a shame he dosen't get invited.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                Beitashour is doing pretty well in MLS. It's a shame he dosen't get invited.
                Ghafouri, Rezaeian and Montazeri can play RB aswell and all three of them are two classes better than Beitashour. Just because a player plays in Europe or North America doesn't mean they should automatically play for TM. Beitashour isn't good enough to play for Iran, that much is obvious, i wish him the best of luck with his football career.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                  Ghafouri, Rezaeian and Montazeri can play RB aswell and all three of them are two classes better than Beitashour. Just because a player plays in Europe or North America doesn't mean they should automatically play for TM. Beitashour isn't good enough to play for Iran, that much is obvious, i wish him the best of luck with his football career.
                  I also believe we have better alternatives, but there is nothing wrong with inviting the guy for another trail

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                    it's sickening that our few legionnaires are in such a bad situation in europe. Saeed can't play till mid season, Azmoun is struggling to score in RPL and Jahanbakhsh who is our sole player in a decent european team can't play because of a 6+ month old injury. Let's not even talk about Ansarifard, Haghighi, Davari, Gucci...

I am not worried by Azmun. Despite his childish behaviour and his bad act toward Rubin he has quality to reach a very good level anywhere in Europe.
                    JB is suffering the same bad luck that hit succesful legionnaires at the peak of their european career : Mahdavikia, Karimi, Teymourian, Shojaei, Neku, Hashemian...
                    Ansarifard, Davari are not TM material so whatever,
                    Gucci will train in championship which is 100 far better than being top scorer in Kuwait
                    The same can be said with Haghighi even if it is sad he wasn't picked by a portuguese side

Saeed made a stupid move this summer (Arda Turan is in the same situation but it is for playing in Barcelona!) The guy was in a top european side (of the best league of the world) cocoon and left for an unknown russian side where he has no guaranties! Seeing him snub Atetico because they are in the 4rd division remind me Karimi snubbing Atletico 2nd division offer for Al ahli.
                    Except Messi and other top, what 17 or 18 years old players plays in top league? I remember Dos santos and Bojan playing very Young at Barcelona, now they are lost I don't know where. He should have been patient, learn his job at atletico young side and help them reach the promotion (like JB with NEC) before aiming to start in the A team.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      I am not worried by Azmun. Despite his childish behaviour and his bad act toward Rubin he has quality to reach a very good level anywhere in Europe.
                      JB is suffering the same bad luck that hit succesful legionnaires at the peak of their european career : Mahdavikia, Karimi, Teymourian, Shojaei, Neku, Hashemian...
                      Ansarifard, Davari are not TM material so whatever,
                      Gucci will train in championship which is 100 far better than being top scorer in Kuwait
                      The same can be said with Haghighi even if it is sad he wasn't picked by a portuguese side

Saeed made a stupid move this summer (Arda Turan is in the same situation but it is for playing in Barcelona!) The guy was in a top european side (of the best league of the world) cocoon and left for an unknown russian side where he has no guaranties! Seeing him snub Atetico because they are in the 4rd division remind me Karimi snubbing Atletico 2nd division offer for Al ahli.
                      Except Messi and other top, what 17 or 18 years old players plays in top league? I remember Dos santos and Bojan playing very Young at Barcelona, now they are lost I don't know where. He should have been patient, learn his job at atletico young side and help them reach the promotion (like JB with NEC) before aiming to start in the A team.
                      Saeed made a mistake going to Russia, but at least Queiroz is smart letting him train with TM. That is really good experience, especially for a 18-year old boy.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                        Saeed made a mistake going to Russia, but at least Queiroz is smart letting him train with TM. That is really good experience, especially for a 18-year old boy.
                        Agree. At least he played while in Spain..

Comment

FT 2-0 loss. Now 14th in table with 5 points after 6 matches..

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                            Saeed didn't make a mistake in joining Rostov. It was a big decision at the moment he should choose between Spanish 4th division team for a chance of may be picked by A team manager (which may have never happened) or a Russian 1st division team. I think he did the right move but his Iranian club screwed him over. I have high hopes for Saeed. I hope he trains well with Rostov and keeps himself fit and motivated until he gets the playing time. I would do that if I was in his place. He should not lose focus.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                              Saeed didn't make a mistake in joining Rostov. It was a big decision at the moment he should choose between Spanish 4th division team for a chance of may be picked by A team manager (which may have never happened) or a Russian 1st division team. I think he did the right move but his Iranian club screwed him over. I have high hopes for Saeed. I hope he trains well with Rostov and keeps himself fit and motivated until he gets the playing time. I would do that if I was in his place. He should not lose focus.
                              What will playing in a russian side bring him so early (specially with 4 months without playing + winter break) when he could adapt and learn patiently from spanish system (4th divison or not, don't forget Youth league) who excel in forming youngs (see they excellent results in every young and senior categories)? He could burn his wings to seek a A team at any cost and so early.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                What will playing in a russian side bring him so early (specially with 4 months without playing + winter break) when he could adapt and learn patiently from spanish system (4th divison or not, don't forget Youth league) who excel in forming youngs (see they excellent results in every young and senior categories)? He could burn his wings to seek a A team at any cost and so early.
                                I am not sure if you could make it to the Atletico A team with all great players they have less than at least next 2 or 3 years as a bench warmer. With other Spanish teams specially in Segunda league he might have a better chance though.

Comment

Working...
                                X