No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im confused is AJ playing tomorrow or not?

Comment

he will not play tommorow

Comment

He wanted to play himself but the coach decided it's better not to take any risks since he's just coming back from an injury. So he will not play today but his injury isn't that serious either.
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

as i suspected earlier, he seem to have pulled another Hammy..!!?

its a nagging injury that flair up from time to time, and takes a looong time to fully heal, especially if you keep playing on it and dont stretch well pre-match ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            as i suspected earlier, he seem to have pulled another Hammy..!!?
            Their coach said that he will most probably play coming Sunday again in the league, so I don't think he pulled his hamstring.
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
              Their coach said that he will most probably play coming Sunday again in the league, so I don't think he pulled his hamstring.
              And then, true Iranian luck style, he will be injured again for next EL match

Comment

FUkk ;(

Comment

Iranian players in Europe are injury magnets..

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Iranian players in Europe are injury and relegation magnets..
                    Fixed for you bro

Comment

i dont think he is injured, the coach want to get good results in holland, and now dutch league is more important than europa league for now, of course there is many games in europa league, so it should be fine, the next game at home is also hard, against gronigen

Comment

Fyi ppl, theyre losing 1-0 right now.

Comment

"Jahanbakhsh focuses on duel with FC Groningen

John van den Brom yesterday was surprised by the dropping of Alireza Jahanbakhsh, who has a slight thigh injury.

"He has just come back from a knee injury and has sixty minutes against De Graafschap played well; there I was very pleased with it. But we had to be honest and three games a week is not wise for him. It was not an easy decision and we have to convince Ali, as players always want to play. But in consultation with the medical staff, we decided to take him on Sunday's game to be directed against Groningen. "

Dabney dos Santos, who replaced him in Doetinchem, is the most logical replacement."

http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/vo...oningen__.html

Comment

Partizan 3-2 AZ

full time

Comment

Dutch football is so soorakh!!! I wonder if JB is so good seing how dutch football performed in Europe and the ugly Degrafshaap/AZ match (worse than an IPL one) + how he performed in asian cup last time. Plus all these uncessant injuries, the kind of players that will get injuried just before a WC.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Dutch football is so soorakh!!! I wonder if JB is so good seing how dutch football performed in Europe and the ugly Degrafshaap/AZ match (worse than an IPL one) + how he performed in asian cup last time. Plus all these uncessant injuries, the kind of players that will get injuried just before a WC.
                                There are too many users on PFDC that have this negative attitude that is not based on any sort of logic or reasoning. I hope you're joking, but Dutch football is miles ahead of IPL.. there is really no debate about this. This league has produced players like Memphis Depay, a player with arguably more quality than any Iranian player ever. I personally believe Alireza has high enough quality to follow in his path to a top league.
                                Why I am calling you out is because there really is no point to your comment.. its just negative. Why even make this comment?

Comment

Working...
                                X