No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah damn, like I am able to see all La Liga games and Serie A games on there for free in HD quality with english commentators. God I love Sweden!

Wanted to see if it would be useful for you guys but seems like its geoblocked then i dont know how to get around it

Comment

Good half by ARJ he was everywhere on the field he needs more time to get match fit 3-4 more weeks and he will play the whole 90 min

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
        De Graafschap 1 - 3 AZ

'65
        Pfff how fckn unlucky can we be....

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
          ah damn, like I am able to see all La Liga games and Serie A games on there for free in HD quality with english commentators. God I love Sweden!

Wanted to see if it would be useful for you guys but seems like its geoblocked then i dont know how to get around it
          Try IP changer softwares. It may help you. choose an IP that is not geoblocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post

using Hola extension to brows from sweden it comes up but it says the match hasnt started yet..?? so no broadcast as of yet

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              Try IP changer softwares. It may help you. chose an IP that is not geoblocked.

Comment

Henriksen is something else.. Mashallah! Hopefully we extend our lead to improve our overall goal difference.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  using Hola extension to brows from sweden it comes up but it says the match hasnt started yet..?? so no broadcast as of yet
                  oh you had to change the game on the top side to the right where it says watching : Inter - Milan to one of the other games being played right now, there is one that is starting soon i think all of them that started at 6 just ended so wait 40 min and try cause this thing is amazing! no need for looking for streams in the future for Serie A and La Liga games

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    did that but still orange screen using both chrome and firefox..!!
                    If you have a chromebox why dont u install kodi and you will have access to every football gamein the world without any pop-up and comersials plus u will have access to every channel in the World plus movies tv series u named it and its free forget about subscriptions. I will upload a video for feeling kind of lazy today

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                      If you have a chromebox why dont u install kodi and you will have access to every football in the world without any comersials plus u will have access to every channel in the World plus movies tv series u named it and its free forget about subscriptions. I was will upload a video for feeling kind of lazy today.
                      tell me more, what is this chromebox?

Comment

i hope henriksen doesnt get taken away from them. What a player

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          tell me more, what is this chromebox?
                          you need a android box, buy one with the amlogic 812 chipset its the best for streaming and the software kodi . no more comersials watching games no more downloading movies or hulu or netflix subscriptions and i got all the iranian channels they are stream but u got every link in the world in one place without comersials. u can use a computer also but i would not recommend cause the android box doesnt hang up and buffer like the computer. trust me its worth the money . i will try to upload a movie to show u

Comment

Full Time. De Graafschap 1 - 3 AZ

Comment

We can all agree that Dutch Eredivisie is much better than MLS right?
                              "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

I hope all you guys watch Rostov Spartak. After that in sure you will understand clearly that Russian league at this point in time is much stronger than eredivisie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X