No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How could he not be fit for weeks now? It's not like he was injured or anything..

Comment

They want to be careful with him, knee injuries can come back regularly.

So it is very wise to wait before he is fully fit and slowly integrate him into the team, I think some of us expect him to be top notch after being sidelined for couple of months.

I think he will make his debut in two or three weeks, considering there is also the World Cup Qualifiers going on. We have to be patient.

Comment

JB is out of radar for now, until he comes back with good results. Injury or whatever he is not fit at the moment. I have no more patient I have been waiting for his performance since last march. It is too much in term of footballing years. Whenever he is ready to show some quality, we give him support, otherwise it will be dead silence.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
          JB is out of radar for now, until he come back with good result. Injury or whatever he is not fit at the moment. I have no more patient I have been waiting for his performance since last march. It is too much in term of football years. Whenever he is ready to show some quality, we give him support, otherwise is a dead silence.
          AZ staff said that they are working hard to get him fit, and they are almost there. So I expect him to be ready for action shortly, but he passed the medical test so I don't think that there is an underlying bigger problem.

Comment

It’s exactly the opposite. We give him the support when he is not fit and fights for a spot - and once he is at top form it's time for us to be dead silent and let him flourish & enjoy the glory.
            Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Whenever he is playing with quality then I say you are right. His entire transfer shenanigans made us upset and now this repeating "he will be ready for next week" statement is getting on our nerves. I don't follow him any more until I see he has scored or assisted on news feed.

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                It’s exactly the opposite. We give him the support when he is not fit and fights for a spot - and once he is at top form it's time for us to be dead silent and let him flourish & enjoy the glory.
                You can try it but I am fed up with his summer transfer stories. That was a headache and now this! "he will be fit for next match" => March 31, April 30, May 31, June 30, July 31, Aug 8, Aug 15, Aug 22, Aug 29, Sep 5, Sep 12, Sep 19, Sep 26,....

Comment

I do think it is strange that he still hasn't played, as, when he was still playing for NEC, the medical staff was telling that JB would be 100% soon. They didn't let him play during the preseason as they didn't want to take a risk, but it was certain he would be alright before the start of the season. Has it became worse at AZ? Or has his recovery slowed down? Or was the medical staff of NEC wrong?

Anyway, I hope he will be alright soon. Although I do have to admit that I'm not a big fan of AZ, I do wish JB all the best. And it would be good for Iranian Football too, if he can shine there! And for Dutch football too, if he shines in the Europa League and can help AZ survive the group stage! And even for NEC, if he plays so well that he gets sold for a big amount of money, as NEC will get a part of that.

Comment

Will he be in the squad today vs Roda?

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                      Will he be in the squad today vs Roda?
                      probably not.

Comment

0-1 for Roda JC at HT
                        Just look at the goal they scored. ridiculous

Comment

game ended 0-1 for Roda

Comment

haha, this is so comic.. As soon as an iranian joins a 1. division club, the club quickly turns into a relegation contender ..

On the other side, it can also mean that they probably will give Jahanbaksh more minutes when he's ready as their wingers and strikers can't score
                            Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Perfect, JB will win again the jupiler golden award next year!

That's just catastrophic for him as he will enter a crisis team

Comment

NEC is currently 9th, five places above AZ. Maybe he should have stayed...

Comment

Working...
                                X