No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They will be in pot 2. The hardest group they could get would probably be something like :

Borussia Dortmund
    Fenerbahce/Monaco
    Partizan

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
      They will be in pot 2. The hardest group they could get would probably be something like :

Borussia Dortmund
      Fenerbahce/Monaco
      Partizan
      dortmund and fenerbahce would be fun to watch but I hope az gets an easy group so they can advance

Comment

Yesssssss!

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

AZ Alkmaar 2-0 FC Astra Giurgiu

Comment

Europa League draw:
            Gruppe L: Athletic Bilbao, AZ Alkmaar, FC Augsburg, Partizan Belgrad

Great draw for Jahanbaksh, now he can show himself against quality La Liga and Bundesliga opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
              Europa League draw:
              Gruppe L: Athletic Bilbao, AZ Alkmaar, FC Augsburg, Partizan Belgrad

Great draw for Jahanbaksh, now he can show himself against quality La Liga and Bundesliga opposition.
              Tough group. It will be hard to advance as 2nd team from this one...

Comment

Comment

"AZ still without Jahanbakhsh, Rienstra can play

Supporters of AZ have to wait for the debut of Alireza Jahanbakhsh. The attacker, transferred from NEC is also next weekend against Roda JC not in the selection. "For Alireza Jahanbakhsh coming Sunday too early, he is not yet fit to play. That goes for the others do," said coach John van den Brom on his club's website. Besides the attacker from Iran only missing the injured Celso Ortiz, acquisition Ben Rienstra can all debut."

http://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws...an-wel-spelen/

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Day 37825, Jahanbakhsh is not fit, cannot play

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      Day 37825, Jahanbakhsh is not fit, cannot play

I think AZ's nurse is a sort of Eva Carneiro, he is too busy with her.

Comment

so why is he called up to TM if he still isn't fit?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Tough group. It will be hard to advance as 2nd team from this one...
                          well coulda been much worse, i suppose..!! but i agree, i think atm they are shoe-in for 3rd in this group and have to do something special to snatch 2nd spot ..!?

i think we will see him in AZ action, probably the 2nd match after his return from international duty..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                            so why is he called up to TM if he still isn't fit?
                            fit enough for Guam..!!jk

he figures big in near future TM plans of CQ..!
                            Carlos probably wants to assess his fitness for himself and make sure he remains in tune with the somewhat rejuvenated TM he is in midst of developing..!
                            he may come off the bench vs india, but doubt he will be risked earlier..!!?

Comment

well he is fit for guam as they are not a big team, but should be back for next week in az

Comment

well they will probably be competing with Augsburg for second spot. They have similar level teams. This is the first time Augsburg has had euro competetion so they mite be stretched a bit thin. They lost one of their best players Hojberg, who was on loan from Bayern as well, and their amazing left back Baba Rahman to chelsea. JB actually wouldve had to get past him bc he plays RW so thats good. Plus their replacements have not been really the same level, (some second div players). Basically they are very similar quality atm. With a fit JB, AZ have a good chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X