Comment

Ridim

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        2-1 for Excelsior
        Hello Jupiler League

Sad rahmat be NEC. in team zaife.

Comment

The miss of Hoedt, Johansson, Gudelj and Berghuis is felt big time. They look extremely average right now

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

The miss of Hoedt, Johansson, Gudelj and Berghuis is felt big time. They look extremely average right now
            Yup, looking at best like a mid table side. I don't understand, why didn't they replace Gudelj with another player of his caliber? They got 7 million from Ajax I think? They did get some good money for Johansson as well if Im not mistaking, did they even buy a striker afterwards?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              Yup, looking at best like a mid table side. I don't understand, why didn't they replace Gudelj with another player of his caliber? They got 7 million from Ajax if Im not mistaking? They did get some good money for Johansson as well if Im not mistaking, did they even buy a striker afterwards?
              Dutch clubs aren't big spenders. They bought Janssen who was a prolific goalscorer in the Jupiler League past season for Almere City, and a centerback Van der Linden from relegated Go Ahead Eagles. These type of signings usually won't bring you near a championship considering the players PSV and Feyenoord have: Elia, Moreno, Kuyt, Guardado

Comment

Dutch clubs aren't big spenders. They bought Janssen who was a prolific goalscorer in the Jupiler League past season for Almere City, and a centerback Van der Linden from relegated Go Ahead Eagles. These type of signings usually won't bring you near a championship considering the players PSV and Feyenoord have: Elia, Moreno, Kuyt, Guardado
                That's what I can't understand, they let top Eredivisie players go to only replace them with signings that a mid/bottom table team would make? No logical at all considering the money they got from selling their best players

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  That's what I can't understand, they let top Eredivisie players go to only replace them with signings that a mid/bottom table team would make? No logical at all considering the money they got from selling their best players
                  It's AZ philosophy, they snatch up stand-outs from lower regions because they are cheap.

Comment

Their wingers are way too predictable, Hupperts reminds me of Heydari

Comment

Two extra forwards to come in

Comment

Lol how can you miss that

Comment

AZ is so so poor. I sense that they will at least draw the game, but nonetheless it's a weak performance vs a weak side

Comment

2-2, still time to turn this around!

Comment

2-2 looked like offside

Comment

It feels like watching NEC 2013-2014

Comment

Working...
                                X