Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Jahanbakhsh "Now we know each other much better":

Alireza Jahanbakhsh was at the beginning of the season by AZ acquired from NEC. After a difficult six months, he found in the second half of the season his turn at the Alkmaar.

"I came in with an injury, did not play much and had to adapt to the club and its facilities," said Jahanbakhsh on the official website of AZ . "In the first year revolves around that you learn and develop yourself." "I have learned a lot, know a lot about the club and the people and I'm very happy how the second half of the season has gone. From the training camp in the winter I could I focus better and I was in better shape. The last few weeks I feel good. "

"There were in the beginning, of course, many new players. Now we know each other much better. Next season I hope I can show what I can." The Iranian striker this season in 22 league games three times accurately."

http://www.goal.com/nl/news/213/ered...aar-veel-beter

Comment

Yesterday Alireza at the talentday of AZ

Comment

Jahanbaksh named in the "Talent Radar Young Players Team of the Week" compiled by footy blog, Outside of the Boot:

"A regular feature on our website is the Talent Radar Team of the Week with the best young players compiled into an XI from across Europe’s top six leagues. You can read this for all details on Talent Radar, who is eligible under it and what else we publish within this feature.

[Eligibility: As of 1st June 2015 – 21 years old and below for outfield players // 22 years old and below for goalkeepers]

Alireza Jahanbakhsh // AZ Alkmaar // 22 // Striker: As mentioned earlier, we normally see Vincent Janssen on this team, but his teammates have taken the spots this time around. His striker partner, Jahanbakhsh is normally playing off him, and doing a great job creating space for him. This time, it worked the other way around, as Jahanbakhsh found spaces to attack, and got a goal and an assists. He even managed a few dribbles, and was generally quite tough to handle for the Graafschap defenders."

http://outsideoftheboot.com/2016/05/...acho-and-more/

Comment

Yahanbax!!

Comment

seems like everyone is impressed with Jahanbakhsh except our own professionals at pfdc

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
              seems like everyone is impressed with Jahanbakhsh except our own professionals at pfdc
              Same PFDC proffesionalls hated Karimi and thought he sucked after he left bayern.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                Same PFDC proffesionalls hated Karimi and thought he sucked after he left bayern.
                I dont think anyone ever doubted karimi's talent, it was just his mentality and work ethic that ruined his career. He had a chance to be our Golden boy but he didnt want to work hard to become a star.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  I dont think anyone ever doubted karimi's talent, it was just his mentality and work ethic that ruined his career. He had a chance to be our Golden boy but he didnt want to work hard to become a star.
                  This is such a widespread myth.

He got injured, that's what ruined him at Bayern and subsequently the World Cup. For those of who kept up with his performances at Bayern, he was constantly beating out their stacked midfield and was starting for Magath. All under a fitness-loving lunatic like Magath, who I remember, said that this notion of Karimi being lazy was ludicrous and that he was a hard-worker.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

He got injured, that's what ruined him at Bayern and subsequently the World Cup. For those of who kept up with his performances at Bayern, he was constantly beating out their stacked midfield and was starting for Magath. All under a fitness-loving lunatic like Magath, who I remember, said that this notion of Karimi being lazy was ludicrous and that he was a hard-worker.
                    I remember Magath calling Karimi the perfect 6. Thats a position Karimi never even played.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                      IF Karimi had Jahanbakhsh's hunger and ambition, he would have won ballon d'or.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                        IF Karimi had Jahanbakhsh hunger and ambition, he would have won ballon d'or.
                        Karimi at his peak at Bayern was far better in every aspect compared to Jahanbakhsh. He was playing champions league football in one of the biggest clubs in the world and to get to that level you need hunger and ambition.

The unfortunate thing about Karimi was his injury. He was no longer the same player after 28 and he could no longer be that player. He was already at the end of his career.

Comment

We have nothing but our poor scouting and youth football teams to blame for karimi. Do you think such a player would be unnoticed in a European or footballing country? A country like Germany would have discovered him at a very young age and had him playing in the bundesliga at 17 and 18 years old. Don't blame karimi. Yes, he isn't the best professional like Kia, but our own system is at a large blame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                            Karimi at his peak at Bayern was far better in every aspect compared to Jahanbakhsh. He was playing champions league football in one of the biggest clubs in the world and to get to that level you need hunger and ambition.

The unfortunate thing about Karimi was his injury. He was no longer the same player after 28 and he could no longer be that player. He was already at the end of his career.

What was his injury?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

Bingo i still remember his last season at Bayern. People said he was old and washed up the same day he went to Qatar. Man the boy ripped apart that league

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                                What was his injury?
                                He continued to look solid over the next six months or so, before an ankle injury in arctic conditions against Hamburg in March 2006 ended his first campaign. He never really got going again, perhaps it was being injured a long way from home, perhaps it was the fall-out of that summer's World Cup, perhaps it was issues behind the scenes at FC Hollywood, but the injury as good as ended his time with Bayern. It was made official in May 2007 and, soon after, he returned to the Middle East and Qatar. Apart from the briefest of spells with Schalke, his European career was over.
                                http://www.espnfc.us/blog/espn-fc-un...karimi-retires

Here is a question they asked Ali Karimi pre worldcup:

Q. You suffered a bad ankle injury some time back. What is the status of your injury now?

A. I am undergoing physiotherapy since the last 10 days and at the moment everything is ok. I hope to start training in one week but am praying that this injury doesn’t impact on my preparation for the World Cup.

- See more at: http://iransportspress.com/interview....dSVkfbur.dpuf

Comment

Working...
                                X