• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

divoneh khone-ast inja

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
      Gholabi pics? Something offensive about pears? Lol
      Not any kind Gholabis, but Gholabis with insulting writing on them.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
        divoneh khone-ast inja
        True that. I feel like we are riding the short bus now.

Comment

Yeah so, back to Jahanbakhsh before mods roast us. He's doing poor and hopefully does better next season.

Comment

Yeah so, back to Jahanbakhsh before mods roast us. He's doing poor and hopefully does better next season.
            Again, what you mean poorly? He's starting every game and is rarely every subbed. They are fourth in Eredivise. He's a huge part of their offense and is a dynamic player.

Again, if you want to know someone who did poorly in the Eredivise, look at this guy:

Dutch football website @voetbalzonenl rank Nashat Akram as one of the biggest flops to have signed for @fctwente.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Again, what you mean poorly? He's starting every game and is rarely every subbed. They are fourth in Eredivise. He's a huge part of their offense and is a dynamic player.

Again, if you want to know someone who did poorly in the Eredivise, look at this guy:

Dutch football website @voetbalzonenl rank Nashat Akram as one of the biggest flops to have signed for @fctwente.
              I mean that he only has 2 goals and 4 assists out of so many games, which is poor by his standards. Va Iraghi oon nanateh ke behet hichi aghl natoonesteh bedeh.

Comment

All i see is fighting here. Can we talk about Jahanbakhsh for a second. KTHXBYE.
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Perhaps our Bahrain friend expects JB to score 3 goals every other game and rack up 20+ assists to be considered "successful"!!!!! Who knows ....

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                    Perhaps our Bahrain friend expects JB to score 3 goals every other game and rack up 20+ assists to be considered "successful"!!!!! Who knows ....
                    damn, double D is back! missed you, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                      I expect something a bit more than 2 goals and 4 assists for a winger in the Dutch league. His first season had better stats than his second in the Dutch league.

Comment

I expect something a bit more than 2 goals and 4 assists for a winger in the Dutch league. His first season had better stats than his second in the Dutch league.
                        I am not sure what your argument amounts to. Most people and media consider JB as an influential player. You cannot deny that JB is dangerous in front of the goal. His movements on and off the ball put a lot of pressure on the opponent defense. Now to measure his influence you have to watch and see how Vincent Janssen performs without JB on his side.

And to reiterate, he is barely 22 years old and this is his first (real) season in the 1st division standing at 4th place.
                        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          LOL arogh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          He looks like he was constipated on the field and in life in general.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Next game: AZ - De Graafschap, Sunday 1 May 14:30 CET.

De Graafschap are currently 17rd, so an ideal opponent for JB to give assists or score goals.

Comment

Comment

Goal for De Graafschap

Comment

Working...
                                X