No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think everyone here is way too harsh on the guy. You don't expect a young player who just moved to a new team to automatically become a starter in his first season and perform week in week out. He's doing incredibly for our standards and any other ones, let's not forget that.
    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
    - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
      Akheh aghab oftadeh kesafat, I wasn't the one who said Taremi is better than Janssen now was I? If I'm a challenged 8 year old, you're an autistic, inbred 3 year old.
      Someone ban this mentally challenged person, he or she is bringing down the quality of this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
        Someone ban this mentally challenged person, he or she is bringing down the quality of this forum.
        tbh, his posts just made me crack up, also some of the responses against him!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          tbh, his posts just made me crack up, also some of the responses against him!
          I honestly post here a lot less than I used to. There seems to be such hostility, and everybody has to be right. If someone posts an opinion, somebody has to come by and start stuff with them. On both sides to be honest. We need to stop treating each other like enemies, but I feel it is in our nature to act in such a way. It's really shameful.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
            Dahaneh gooziyeh Alipour vaysad, hala maleh in shooroo shod. We get it, Taremi is better than Janssen and Azmoun is probably better than Suarez in your world.
            Like they say, you can't beat stupid.

Comment

Dahaneh gooziyeh Alipour vaysad, hala maleh in shooroo shod. We get it, Taremi is better than Janssen and Azmoun is pronably better than Suarez in your world.

Like they say, you can't beat stupid.
              Edit your post man. You're taking it a bit too far. Just squash it. I know about some PFDC wars, but you're getting to the point of no return. These direct insults got me off the boards for 3 months, it's not worth it. I honestly didn't even think alipour insulted you personally, but even if he did, just edit your post so you don't get banned. It's not fun.

FYI, can we change the subject to something more positive? Like how ARJ has been looking better and better for TM in recent games? I've been seeing great improvement in his recent TM performances. His first few games back, I could tell he was tentative about going in 100%, but he's been killing it coming in from the wings for TM. He seems to have regained confidence for TM games. He will be very helpful for us in the final round of qualification.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                Edit your post man. You're taking it a bit too far. Just squash it. I know about some PFDC wars, but you're getting to the point of no return. These direct insults got me off the boards for 3 months, it's not worth it. I honestly didn't even think alipour insulted you personally, but even if he did, just edit your post so you don't get banned. It's not fun.
                FYI, can we change the subject to something more positive? Like how ARJ has been looking better and better for TM in recent games? I've been seeing great improvement in his recent TM performances. His first few games back, I could tell he was tentative about going in 100%, but he's been killing it coming in from the wings for TM. He seems to have regained confidence for TM games. He will be very helpful for us in the final round of qualification.
                Get banned for defending myself? Never, as I told the mods, I don't insult people severely unless they do it to me. Anyways Alipour and I have history, he started it a while ago and I'm not gonna back down and just accept it.

And wait, you got banned for swearing?? You're too innocent for that

Comment

Get banned for defending myself? Never, as I told the mods, I don't insult people severely unless they do it to me. Anyways Alipour and I have history, he started it a while ago and I'm not gonna back down and just accept it.

And wait, you got banned for swearing?? You're too innocent for that
                  I got banned for insulting other members. It was a lapse in judgment, and I thought I was right too. I wasn't. Hopefully you understand from my mistake, because I don't think the mods will take your side on this one. Be the bigger man, and apologize, edit and remove your insulting language, and move forward. It's honestly not worth the 3 month ban.

If you don't want to, that is fine, just know that it's possible you will be banned based on my experience.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

While we're are on the topic, I was warned as well because I talked against the system (aka KC McElroy). Next thing I know, I was being accused (wrongly) by webmaster of black mailing PFDC by sending some emails (which I'm not aware of ). Its sad there are members here who say there is no freedom of speech in Iran, yet I can't even raise my opinions without getting banned and bashed by webmaster on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw you quoted me, did you delete it yourself??

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        I saw you quoted me, did you delete it yourself??
                        I misread your comment and swore at you. Sorry just ignore it, and littlepersia I know what you mean. Just gotta have a way with words around here. KC is a weirdo in general, I just ignore him now.

Comment

Nobody cares about your fights, lets keep this thread about Jahanbakhsh.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

great article by Fourfourtwo about Jahanbakhsh

Alireza Jahanbakhsh: The eye-catching Iranian, in name and style

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/sg/featur...ai6u8QgMs-XHdA

Comment

I misread your comment and swore at you. Sorry just ignore it, and littlepersia I know what you mean. Just gotta have a way with words around here. KC is a weirdo in general, I just ignore him now.
                              It's true man. KC keeps insulting me with the Gholabi pictures. They are very offensive the bache rashti should get banned.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMerci View Post
                                It's true man. KC keeps insulting me with the Gholabi pictures. They are very offensive the bache rashti should get banned.
                                Gholabi pics? Something offensive about pears? Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X