Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
    Akheh aghab oftadeh kesafat, I wasn't the one who said Taremi is better than Janssen now was I? If I'm a challenged 8 year old, you're an autistic, inbred 3 year old.
    Your constant anger screams daddy issues

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
      Bazam een dahat oomad harf zad. Shouldn't you be busy drinking chai and talking about politics with your boring family members?

And to the mods, I only swear and insult people when they do it to me. Fair is fair.

Comment

U writing like autism mister professor agha alipour
        This my retard brother bilo

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
          U writing like autism mister professor agha alipour
          This my retard brother bilo
          Nice to have you back Kurdii joon. Why don't you post here much anymore?

Comment

Bro please don't discriminate against Kurdish people just because you don't like one person.

My grandparents were originally Kurdish who settled in Illam, and I can promise you that we consider ourselves Iranian more than anything.

I don't like people hating on ethnic minorities who consider themselves Iranian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
              Bro please don't discriminate against Kurdish people just because you don't like one person.

My grandparents were originally Kurdish who settled in Illam, and I can promise you that we consider ourselves Iranian more than anything.

I don't like people hating on ethnic minorities who consider themselves Iranian.

What are you talking about. I'm saying that he's the same person as Kurdii10 who used to troll here because I saw him get exposed on bigsoccer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                They are 11th in the table...
                so?
                that gives you the right to call it that??

AliReza had nothing against the defense of an "ashgal" , "just 11th team on the table" , just like PSV and Feyenoord couldn't beat them in The Hague.
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

What are you talking about. I'm saying that he's the same person as Kurdii10 who used to troll here because I saw him get exposed on bigsoccer.
                  All good then. destroy him [emoji12]

Comment

Fuck off bilo

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                      Is getting subbed in a game the basis you use for if a player had a good match or not? There are so many reasons to sub a player out, playing poorly is only one of many. I hate to say this, but this isn't FIFA 16 bro.
                      This FIFA 16 argument has nothing to do with it...I am not sure if you watched the game, but why would a coach take off a forward like JB when they are only 1-0 up and need another goal to secure the win? Not to mention that, they were playing against a much weaker team. It was not a tactical decision, JB was taken off because he again didn't contribute to a goal.

I may be too harsh on him, but this is European top level football. You will be judged on performance and every aspect of your game.

Foreign fans will be even much harsher than me because they are objective since they don't have affiliation with Team Melli.

Here is a tweet from a Dutch AZ fan criticizing him for his bad passes and turnovers:

https://twitter.com/BrianWijker/stat...89634856046592

https://twitter.com/OnsAZAlkmaar/sta...88963016609792

Comment

Har vakht dahanetoh baz mikoni gooz miyad az ash biroon. It's no wonder too, you must be from the slums of Toronto with no life ahead of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          This FIFA 16 argument has nothing to do with it...I am not sure if you watched the game, but why would a coach take off a forward like JB when they are only 1-0 up and need another goal to secure the win?
                          It was 1-1 at that time

Comment

New interview with Alireza: "I don't think about leaving AZ. Our goal is to qualify for the World Cup, but we need the facilities to achieve our goals."

http://cup.ir/sport/iranianfootball/...F%D9%85/120847

Comment

Important game under way.
                              Feyenoord vs. Utrecht - cup final

If Feyenoord wins, then AZ will secure a EL spot if they end the season as 4th, which is very likely

http://www.nosball.me/news/7065/Feye...5_no_lags.html

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Important game under way.
                                Feyenoord vs. Utrecht - cup final

If Feyenoord wins, then AZ will secure a EL spot if they end the season as 4th, which is very likely

http://www.nosball.me/news/7065/Feye...5_no_lags.html
                                Feyenoord just won the cup

Comment

Working...
                                X