No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems that he hasn't reached the expectations people had for him, but ya'll need to calm down, he was injured for quite a while this season too. I'm sure he will shine next season and make us all very proud.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      It seems that he hasn't reached the expectations people had for him, but ya'll need to calm down, he was injured for quite a while this season too. I'm sure he will shine next season and make us all very proud.
      True, his injury ruined a potentially good first season at AZ. Fortunately he has still 4 years on his contract left to make an impact.

Comment

Injuries are particularly more dangerous for younger players and JB is a prime example of why that is....they haven't dealt with these kinds of injuries at this level of football and when you make the change from a top team in the Ereste Divise (or Jupiler league of holland) to a top team in the eredivise it's going to take some time to adjust clearly. JB has performed as expected given his circumstances, if he can manage to stay healthy (fingers crossed) for the remainder of the season and through the summer then we can raise our expectations more because we all know the quality is there as we have seen flashes of it before. Patience is key, Iranian fans don't have much of that unfortunately.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Injuries are particularly more dangerous for younger players and JB is a prime example of why that is....they haven't dealt with these kinds of injuries at this level of football and when you make the change from a top team in the Ereste Divise (or Jupiler league of holland) to a top team in the eredivise it's going to take some time to adjust clearly. JB has performed as expected given his circumstances, if he can manage to stay healthy (fingers crossed) for the remainder of the season and through the summer then we can raise our expectations more because we all know the quality is there as we have seen flashes of it before. Patience is key, Iranian fans don't have much of that unfortunately.
          Finally someone who is realistic and not over exaggerating at the same time.

Comment

His stats (2 goals & 5 assists in 21 games) are quite average for an attacker in the Dutch league. He needs to produce better stats next season if he wants to move to Europe's best leagues.

Comment

Sometime it takes a full season before a player can find his stride and really show his worth.

For example:

Riyad Mahrez

2014/2015: 30 matches, 4 goals, 3 assists

2015/216: 33 matches, 16 goals, 10 assists

We can only judge him at the end of next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_cheetah
                Truth hurts. I did not say anything wrong. If i was harsh, I wouldnt tell him to calm down and be patient. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, whether you like it or not.
                Lol, you do know that both Sirvan and I were speaking on the same side as you, right?

Read my post again, I'm supporting your position... I was speaking about the person you were arguing with to be patient, not you

Comment

Az wasn't doing so well in the league before JB came back he as been very influential for them

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                    I think that he is just a harsh person in general. Either that or he is trying to get a rise out of us for some unknown reason. Either way, he's entitled to his opinion, but I wish he wouldn't bring so much negativity to this forum.

This forum has been filled with snark, sarcasm, and general negative energy for a while now. I don't know why people are in such a bad mood. Our TM is in the best spot it has been in, in my opinion. Yes, Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh are not yet Ibrahimovic and scoring 25 goals a season.

They are in their early 20's. Grinding in foreign leagues, and pushing themselves to improve. These guys have potential, and playing in foreign leagues will help them. The alternative is we have all of our players in IPL middling around in their 20's and not challenging themselves. We have a large handful of young players in Europe now. We've NEVER had that, and we should be happy. We are the #1 team in Asia, and we will only become better as these guys improve. Some players like Karimi and Daei never were able to sustain success in Europe either, but they killed it for TM and are legends for us. Patience people, STOP BEING SO REACTIONARY!!! Every freaking game someone either sucks or is a king.

"Ghafouri is the best RB EVER!!"
                    -PFDC member after his first 2 games

"Ghafouri sucked today, I think he's done, we should find a replacement!"
                    -PFDC member after 2 off matches

Seriously guys, relax. TM is doing well, and you guys should calm yourselves. This negative energy in your minds can't be good for your health.
                    We need to give them some time. It is an intense environment. He suffered an injury, now he is under pressure by the fans and coaches because they need to do well in Europa. There's a 90% chance already Janssen will leave AZ. Hes been having a good year, 25 goals, getting called up by NT, and an effective player. I think BPL would be good for him. No doubt ARJ needs to step up next season. I'd prefer him to score few more goals by an end of the season but it looks like its not his season for scoring although a winger should have atleast 10 to 15 goals a season.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      If he was so good like you guys described, then why he got subbed off at the 60th minute? -_-

JB is so frustrating me, I don't know what to think of him anymore. When I read on this forum people think the Eredivisie is a shitty league, and JB can't assist or score a goal against asghal teams such as ADO Den Haag..it's annoying. It makes me think what he is then, in terms of quality.

At the moment, JB is average at best. Nothing more, he wasn't worth the 2 million so far if you ask me. Simple, if you compare him to two years ago in the Eredivisie he has stagnated in his development.
                      Ashgal team such as ADO Den Haag?!?
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                        Ashgal team such as ADO Den Haag?!?
                        They are 11th in the table...

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                          His stats (2 goals & 5 assists in 21 games) are quite average for an attacker in the Dutch league. He needs to produce better stats next season if he wants to move to Europe's best leagues.
                          2 goals & 4 assists. Go check Eredivisie's official website.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            If he was so good like you guys described, then why he got subbed off at the 60th minute? -_-

JB is so frustrating me, I don't know what to think of him anymore. When I read on this forum people think the Eredivisie is a shitty league, and JB can't assist or score a goal against asghal teams such as ADO Den Haag..it's annoying. It makes me think what he is then, in terms of quality.

At the moment, JB is average at best. Nothing more, he wasn't worth the 2 million so far if you ask me. Simple, if you compare him to two years ago in the Eredivisie he has stagnated in his development.
                            Is getting subbed in a game the basis you use for if a player had a good match or not? There are so many reasons to sub a player out, playing poorly is only one of many. I hate to say this, but this isn't FIFA 16 bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                              Is getting subbed in a game the basis you use for if a player had a good match or not? There are so many reasons to sub a player out, playing poorly is only one of many. I hate to say this, but this isn't FIFA 16 bro.
                              Rast migi. Kiarash is too hard on JB.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                                You're wasting your time man, i wouldn't be suprised if this character is a 8 year old child or a mentally challenged person.
                                Akheh aghab oftadeh kesafat, I wasn't the one who said Taremi is better than Janssen now was I? If I'm a challenged 8 year old, you're an autistic, inbred 3 year old.

Comment

Working...
                                X