• Show
Clear All

ARJ subbed out 60th minute

Comment

Weak performance IMO

Comment

2-1 AZ

Comment

JB sucks, is he ever going to score or assist again?

Comment

Btw. the cup final between Feyenoord and Utrecht is on Saturday

If Feyenoord wins the game, then AZ will qualify for the Europa League 3rd qualifying round by finishing 4th which seems to be very likely.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
              JB sucks, is he ever going to score or assist again?
              First, Azmoun sucks. Now ARJ. Next, Hajsafi sucks. You need to calm down and give him some time.

Comment

He was actually one of the better ones in his team today. If he only had his accurate crosses from his time in NEC....

Comment

damn that sucks, anytime i look at their scores, i hope to see him at least have an assist but he has none. as long as he's involved in the attacks thats good, but he needs to put some real stats up soon. he's not growing as fast i was hoping he would grow.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_cheetah View Post
                    First, Azmoun sucks. Now ARJ. Next, Hajsafi sucks. You need to calm down and give him some time.
                    You're wasting your time man, i wouldn't be suprised if this character is a 8 year old child or a mentally challenged person.

Comment

He got a 6.9 rating on whoscored, more than Janssen (6.8). Japanese player of ADO Den Haag, Havenaar got a 6.1

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/95...aag-AZ-Alkmaar

Comment

I watched the game, he was very, very good and created some impressive scoring chances for his team. He was a standout.

lol @ TheWheels - this guy sucks, someone you know very well :

Last edited by Tehranto; 04-21-2016, 02:03 PM.

Comment

He had some good moments when he showed his technique, but his passes and crosses were too inaccurate. However he showed some good defensive abilities.

Overall his team didn't shine at all. Janssen was stuck in the opponent's half.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            He got a 6.9 rating on whoscored, more than Janssen (6.8). Japanese player of ADO Den Haag, Havenaar got a 6.1

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/95...aag-AZ-Alkmaar
                            He recently was invited again to Japan NT.

Comment

If he was so good like you guys described, then why he got subbed off at the 60th minute? -_-

JB is so frustrating me, I don't know what to think of him anymore. When I read on this forum people think the Eredivisie is a shitty league, and JB can't assist or score a goal against asghal teams such as ADO Den Haag..it's annoying. It makes me think what he is then, in terms of quality.

At the moment, JB is average at best. Nothing more, he wasn't worth the 2 million so far if you ask me. Simple, if you compare him to two years ago in the Eredivisie he has stagnated in his development.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                                You're wasting your time man, i wouldn't be suprised if this character is a 8 year old child or a mentally challenged person.
                                I think that he is just a harsh person in general. Either that or he is trying to get a rise out of us for some unknown reason. Either way, he's entitled to his opinion, but I wish he wouldn't bring so much negativity to this forum.

This forum has been filled with snark, sarcasm, and general negative energy for a while now. I don't know why people are in such a bad mood. Our TM is in the best spot it has been in, in my opinion. Yes, Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh are not yet Ibrahimovic and scoring 25 goals a season.

They are in their early 20's. Grinding in foreign leagues, and pushing themselves to improve. These guys have potential, and playing in foreign leagues will help them. The alternative is we have all of our players in IPL middling around in their 20's and not challenging themselves. We have a large handful of young players in Europe now. We've NEVER had that, and we should be happy. We are the #1 team in Asia, and we will only become better as these guys improve. Some players like Karimi and Daei never were able to sustain success in Europe either, but they killed it for TM and are legends for us. Patience people, STOP BEING SO REACTIONARY!!! Every freaking game someone either sucks or is a king.

"Ghafouri is the best RB EVER!!"
                                -PFDC member after his first 2 games

"Ghafouri sucked today, I think he's done, we should find a replacement!"
                                -PFDC member after 2 off matches

Seriously guys, relax. TM is doing well, and you guys should calm yourselves. This negative energy in your minds can't be good for your health.

Comment

Working...
                                X