No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like he had a hell of a game!! Well done.

Comment

highlights?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        highlights?
        Better than nothing.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x45007n

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
          Taremi is 10 times better than Janssen.
          hope that was a good joke

Comment

According to Transfermarkt, Jahanbakhsh has 5 assists in 20 league games now. I guess him being fouled by the GK causing a penalty counts as an official assist too.

His Eredivisie stats for NEC in 2013-2014 season: 27 games, 5 goals and 4 assists.

His Eredivisie stats for AZ in 2015-2016 season (so far): 20 games, 2 goals and 5 assists.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/alireza...s=&trainer_id=

Comment

Honestly for the first half of the season his form was lame because of his injury. I think only in the past several games he's been himself. I hope that he can start next season fresh and injury free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                According to Transfermarkt, Jahanbakhsh has 5 assists in 20 league games now. I guess him being fouled by the GK causing a penalty counts as an official assist too.
                His Eredivisie stats for NEC in 2013-2014 season: 27 games, 5 goals and 4 assists.
                His Eredivisie stats for AZ in 2015-2016 season (so far): 20 games, 2 goals and 5 assists.
                http://www.transfermarkt.com/alireza...s=&trainer_id=
                Mate winning a Pk isn't an assist. Go to ESPN FC for more accurate stats. Search "Jahanbakhsh espn" and click the first result

Comment

getting a pk is an assist. I remember at the beggining of last season or two seasons ago, Eden Hazard from chelsea kept getting pk's and they were counting them as assists, (before they gave him pk duty)

Comment

It's ridiculous that they didn't give the penalty to Jb. It's not like they were up 3-1 already. Jansen has scored at least 5 or 6 penalties that weren't even his so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      in normal circumstances I would take this as some banterous sarcasm but this being pfdc u never know
                      No sarcasm intended here, most of you are only impressed with Janssen because he has a good season and most importantly because he is European.
                      I unlike most Iranians do not have a inferiority complex towards Europeans. I'll bet you guys you'll never hear from Janssen again after one or two seasons.
                      His football skills are below par, plus he is having a lucky season in a shitty league.

I'll bet you we will be hearing from Taremi alot more, he will have a better career i am sure (in or outside of Asia, aswell as international career).

Comment

No sarcasm intended here, most of you are only impressed with Janssen because he has a good season and most importantly because he is European.
                        I unlike most Iranians do not have a inferiority complex towards Europeans. I'll bet you guys you'll never hear from Janssen again after one or two seasons.
                        His football skills are below par, plus he is having a lucky season in a shitty league.

I'll bet you we will be hearing from Taremi alot more, he will have a better career i am sure (in or outside of Asia, aswell as international career).
                        I also agree that taremi is very talented but he can not become great unless he goes to a good league.

Comment

Damesh garm!!

Comment

i hope u can share with the pfdc community the contents of what you are smoking

Comment

This is such a stupid comment.

Comment

Admit it, 25 goals in 31 games is extremely respectable in the Eredivisie (10th best league in Europe) especially if you consider it is his first season in the Eredivisie. Only 21 years old, Vincent Janssen is a very talented striker. I wouldn't call it luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X