• Show
Clear All

3-0 for Ajax, it's done, I'm out

Comment

Rapage...

Comment

Ajax down to 10 men.

Comment

El Ghazi red card.. If we still can't make an impact then I don't even know

Comment

3-1. Goal scored by Janssen

Comment

3-1 for AZ goal by Janssen, it was set up by Henriksen and Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

Beautiful team play by AZ for that goal. Great job by JB for bringing the ball forward and setting it up. Spanish commentators are talking about how he created the goal

Comment

AZ attacking strategy: pass it to AJ, AJ crosses, Ajax counter

Comment

4-1 for Ajax, have a good sunday guys, see you next week

Comment

no game plan ... JB invisible in the corner ...

Comment

It's strange, JB can score 2 goals with a crappy relegation side NEC against Ajax while he can't make an impact with a good team like AZ against the same Ajax 2 years later.

Comment

His performance vs. Ajax

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1098...-%DA%AF%D9%84)

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            It's strange, JB can score 2 goals with a crappy relegation side NEC against Ajax while he can't make an impact with a good team like AZ against the same Ajax 2 years later.
                            Not strange at all, that is basically how football has worked since the dawn of time, unless your name was Ronaldo/Messi/Maradona/Pele/Ronaldinho, etc....
                            Having a great game against a good team doesn't mean you will do the same thing to them always and forever.

Ajax + PSV are a head and shoulder above all the teams in the league, this doesn't change the great run of form that AZ has had.

Comment

Is it just me or does this guy joke around too much. I know Alireza is Iranian and he was playing on the other team, but damn there's a time and a place for everything. Or maybe he's just a d***.

I realize even more now how serious Jahanbakhsh truly is about his football career. He reminds us of work horse European based players like Hashemian and Mahdavikia. He said it and now is doing it. I'm proud of him.

Anyways here's Etemadi and him being funny with Alireza, ha ha ha...

Jahanbakhsh

https://instagram.com/p/uf6DySpZZj/

Kazemian

https://instagram.com/p/BAUAcZ-pZSB/
                              Last edited by teammelli91; 03-02-2016, 09:44 PM.

Comment

In less than 1 hour is the knvb Beker semi-finals:

Feyenoord - AZ

The winner of this match faces FC Utrecht in the final.

Winner of the final goes directly to Europa League.

Comment

Working...
                                X