No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest, the first and third goal from Ajax were amazing...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      To be honest, the first and third goal from Ajax were amazing...
      Hopefully Ajax loses the rest of their games this season, and AZ goes on a crazy win streak to win the league. I'll be very upset if Jahanbakhsh's first year is with a mid-table AZ. I want them to get a CL spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        Hopefully Ajax loses the rest of their games this season, and AZ goes on a crazy win streak to win the league. I'll be very upset if Jahanbakhsh's first year is with a mid-table AZ. I want them to get a CL spot.
        I agree, just admitting the goals were really nice.

Comment

Lol forget cl, prepare urselfs for relegation battle....

Comment

El Ghazi is younger than Alireza! Damn the goals he scored

Comment

BREAKING NEWS

Wednesday, August 12, 2015
              Kickoff: 20:45 CET

On Wednesday Alireza Jahanbakhsh will be present in Nijmegen when N.E.C. and Excelsior play their opening match of the season.
              During the halftime break N.E.C. and the supporters will say farewell to Alireza Jahanbakhsh (sob .... sob).

http://www.nec-nijmegen.nl/home/11533_afscheid-alireza-in-de-rust-van-n-e-c-excelsior?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&ut m_campaign=Feed%3A+nec-nijmegen+%28N.E.C.+Nijmegen%29
              sigpic

Comment

NEC you guys will beat Rotterdam right? They aint really the best team out there. Are there any players of their team we should know anything about?

Comment

Upcoming fixtures:

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Here is why.
                  On the last match day of the season 2006/2007, to become the champion of the Dutch league, the only thing AZ needed to do was to get a good result in an away match against Excelsior Rotterdam. Ajax and PSV were following at close distance, however, a simple win at Woudestein, the sacred ground of Excelsior Rotterdam, would be sufficient for AZ to win the title.

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                  NEC you guys will beat Rotterdam right? They aint really the best team out there. Are there any players of their team we should know anything about?

Alireza Jahanbakhsh may make his debut - as a right winger - for AZ next Saturday vs Excelsior.
                  Excelsior does have a talented young left back, his name is Bas Kuipers. He used to play for Ajax Amsterdam but left to gain experience at Excelsior. He is an intelligent defender.

Bas Kuipers is a nephew of Andre Kuipers, the Dutch astronaut, therefore he may be strong in the air too. We will see next Saturday.

sigpic

Comment

^ I remember that day like crazy, it was the most thrilling race for the championship I have ever seen in my life, you guys can watch the full thing here:

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      ^ I remember that day like crazy, it was the most thrilling race for the championship I have ever seen in my life, you guys can watch the full thing here:

Unlike Iran, they didn't tell Ajax players that PSV didn't score enough goals

Comment

There is no CL for JB as long as he's not playing for PSV or Ajax.

If AZ ends up being 5th or 6th they had a good season. Anything above that is almost impossible.

Comment

Who is az's main striker for this season? Is he any good and does AZ plan on buying any new forwards noe that that American guy left?

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

I was praying that JB transfers to AZ since the beginning of the summer, it's the perfect team for him as they are a relatively decent/top team in the country and at the same time he will get lots of 1st team football with the possibility of Europa league as well.

It's the ideal team for young talents that want to break through, 1/2 great seasons and he will be playing in a top league.

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
                              Who is az's main striker for this season? Is he any good and does AZ plan on buying any new forwards noe that that American guy left?
                              A dude called Janssen.

Comment

Of course Jahanbakhsh is already popular among the female fans at his new club...

Comment

Working...
                                X