• Show
Clear All

neither working well for me...

Comment

ARJ shot cleared off the line by goalie. Damn

Comment

golden chance for alirza, cleared off the line

Comment

Alireza with a nice shot on a loose ball in the box, goalie saved. Alireza gets corner moments later.

AZ pressing well the last 15 mins

Comment

Some swivel hips by JB coming down his opposite wing. Beat his marker and got a shot on target, saved by keeper.

Comment

ARJ with nice run down the field to get passed defender - his shot saved by keeper. Good run

Comment

Defense getting too cocky
                "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Nice save by goalie
                  "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Dos Santos with a great chance to take the lead for AZ, couldn't quite bury the final ball!

Comment

AZ loves attacking from the middle ... super useless tactics. JB is empty on the flanks and they keep passing it to a guarded middle man

Comment

This Janssen dude is a beast

1-0 AZ

Comment

What a goal!

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

what a goal allaho akbar

Comment

JANNNNNNNNNNNSEN

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                                AZ loves attacking from the middle ... super useless tactics. JB is empty on the flanks and they keep passing it to a guarded middle man
                                theres a reason why they do this...Jansenn is a tank crushing all in his wake...

Comment

Working...
                                X