• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His assist
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3o...edivisie_sport

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
      Cambuur is a really soorakh team though...
      i'd say...!!
      ARJ needs to get his first goal today..!! golden chances are coming at AZ fast and furious..!! shoulda been 6-0 already..

cambuur's left side D is far more soorakh so most chances are coming from there, away from Jb

Comment

ha ha pretty sweet looking Big Banner on the corner stand saying our boy's name..!!

Comment

Is AZ's goalie a woman?

Comment

Is Cambuur an amateur team?

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
              Is Cambuur an amateur team?
              playing like last year's teams in 2nd division, which im pretty sure they are headed to anyways after this season..!!
              Alireza seems to be playing Deeper back on the wing this game, mostly playing the provider/assisting role..!!?

AZ pissed away at least 3 other very good chances to score in first half..! Cambuur seem to get better as time went on but this game surely is outa their hands already regardless.

Comment

Level of Holland football outside of 3-4 teams is pretty low.

Comment

AJ subbed out at min 68.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh needs to score a damn goal

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Good to see that he made another assist, he seems to be getting his stuff finally sorted. Although we should wait and see how he does next week, because he is not a consistent player at the moment. AZ main striker Vincent Janssen is damn talented though, this guy is a true goalgetter. They are now climbing up the table as expected. Still, the 9th place is too low for this team.

Comment

Next game is away against NEC. I feel that he might score his first goal against his old club.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Next game is away against NEC. I feel that he might score his first goal against his old club.
                          I wouldn't be so sure about that, NEC is a very strong side this year and under the new coach they play exactly like TM under CQ. They just won against Twente and are now 4th which gives them an Europa League qualification spot. But lets hope he scores.

Comment

I hate to say all of you I told you so but........I told you so I'm not shocked by NEC at all. Remember when I got bashed for saying NEC will be a top 6-7 team in the eredivise and alireza staying wouldn't have been a bad idea? lol

anyway, its good to see alireza is easing back into things. hopefully by the end of the season he will be back to his normal self so he can help TM this summer.....we will need him at his best.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Another year with NEC wouldn't have been bad either, but I don't think JB made a wrong decision per se having gone to AZ.

If 10 seasons are played, probably in about 8 out of these 10 AZ will finish higher than NEC at the end of the season. AZ is the perfect stepping stone to a bigger club, which in Holland would be Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord. But for now in Holland AZ is one of the best clubs to play in, if not THE best outside of the big 3.
                              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Alireza's comments regarding the next match against former club NEC:

"For one player is the duel Saturday special. Alireza Jahanbakhsh played last season in Nijmegen. "It's a special feeling to return there after two great years at NEC. A great time. But now I am player of AZ and of course I'll do my best to win there.""

http://www.rtvnh.nl/sport/178752/jah...terug-te-keren

Comment

Working...
                                X