No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand that he had injury problems, but there has been enough time for him now to get back into form. He really needs to step it up, I have not seen a good performance from him (club or national team) for a long time now.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      I am starting to get irritated by Jahanbakhsh, he has a nice haircut but he doesn't perform on the field when it's not a clown place like Jupiler League. He looks so robotic on the ball, nothing compared to when he was killing it a NEC before the World Cup 2014 with two beautiful goals against Ajax. He is bought for 2 million by AZ which is a lot of money, he better live up to it before he has to warm the bench regularly. 1 assist in 8 games is unacceptable as a winger for his calibre but he will probably get more chances since AZ has nothing better at the moment. He definitely has the potential, but he is too inconsistent.
      I wouldn't call it inconsistency because he hasn't been himself following his injury, he's been having a hard time ever since he returned. This is what I was afraid of, when young players get sidelined for such an extended period of time and haven't dealt with a severe injury before they have a hard time getting back in the grove. I think he needs a nice talking to with Kia IMO
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Maybe the gap between Eredivisie and Eerste Divisie is huge...

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
          At first, I thought that too. But NEC with the same players from the Eerste Divisie last year, is doing better fine.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
            At first, I thought that too. But NEC with the same players from the Eerste Divisie last year, is doing better fine.
            That's why he should of stayed there. Maybe PAG would of joined him too.

Comment

to be fair, he has played less than 5 games (450 minutes).
              but I agree, if he doesn't step it up soon its not gonna be good.

He looks static and unconfident, unlike his first season in eredivisie.
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                to be fair, he has played less than 5 games (450 minutes).
                but I agree, if he doesn't step it up soon its not gonna be good.

He looks static and unconfident, unlike his first season in eredivisie.
                AZ should give him time. They bought him for $4 million or so and they can't after one season of injuries lose faith. That's why in the first place, I always criticized their coach for rushing him. He played him in mid-health whereas he should of been rested for 2.5 months or so. Then he would of recovered fully...

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                  Yeah, Dutch football is declining.

Comment

He needs a little bit more time, give him more time

Comment

Comment

"Janssen van Overeem and hugging each other after scoring the opening goal. Jahanbakhsh (left) congratulates them."

http://www.azfanpage.nl/wedstrijden/...t-van-roda-jc/

Comment

Game against Feynoord today. AJ is in the lineup

Comment

Game start in 15 min

Comment

I got feeling this will be a good game for AJ. He will score on a free kick ☺

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                                Ooh Alireyza Yahanbax dokhtarkosh

Comment

Working...
                                X