• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meaning?

Comment

alireza playing well

Comment

Rhoda player dribbled through half defense till yahanbax stepped in
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

He has to score or assist at least one goal today against this weak Roda JC. His statistics are not too good for the price tag they bought him, the fans will be soon all over him if he doesn't live up to the expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            He has to score or assist at least one goal today against this weak Roda JC. His statistics are not too good for the price tag they bought him, the fans will be soon all over him if he doesn't live up to the expectations.
            And then we have Karim, tearing shit appart in Greece

Comment

The problem is that he looks very injury prone too, any slight physical contact is scary because he seems really sensitive to them... And this could be a big negative for teams that might want to buy him, I hope it doesn't affect his career and prevent him from reaching his max potential... I have faith in the Dutch system to develop him well hopefully

Comment

in hockey they give assist to whoever passes the dude who gives an assist.

Comment

what a piss poor attempt to cross a simple ball....wtf happened to Alireza?! Low self esteem or some mind blockade
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Bad passing and a piss porr cross. Red card for AZ which means defense tactics will apply. So JB will be subbed out i guess.

Comment

Aaaaaaaand JB is out. Fuck this shit. I am out too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                        Bad passing and a piss porr cross. Red card for AZ which means defense tactics will apply. So JB will be subbed out i guess.
                        And you're right - he's been subbed out!

Just don't see it in him anymore - hope not overreacting.

Comment

it's really weird that the coach makes him start so frequently despite his awful form.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                            Yup, I also expected him to be subbed out as soon as they got the red. Last games I've seen from him he is looking very average and TM wise not good enough for starter yet...

I hope we manage to get Torabi to Europe as soon as possible before he goes to a sorkhabi team which will destroy his career, because potential wise this kid is nothing less than JB and Azmoun, he can become very big for Iran in the future.

Comment

at least they won

Comment

I am starting to get irritated by Jahanbakhsh, he has a nice haircut but he doesn't perform on the field when it's not a clown place like Jupiler League. He looks so robotic on the ball, nothing compared to when he was killing it a NEC before the World Cup 2014 with two beautiful goals against Ajax. He is bought for 2 million by AZ which is a lot of money, he better live up to it before he has to warm the bench regularly. 1 assist in 8 games is unacceptable as a winger for his calibre but he will probably get more chances since AZ has nothing better at the moment. He definitely has the potential, but he is too inconsistent.

Comment

Working...
                                X