No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad luck for Jahanbakhsh struggling with the aftermath of his injury at his new club, you can see his recent knee surgery really affected his performances overall. The current team form doesn't help as well.

Let's hope for a fresh Alireza after the winter break, he has plenty of time to recover again but he really needs to step up as being benched the entire game this week was a warning sign that he is performing below expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      I was not serious at all. As I said, JB can't do miracles, if his team can't produce anything.
      Btw. some Dutch fans on Instagram are really pissed on the Iranian fans commenting "Only Alireza", some of them respond that Alireza sucks, just to piss them off
      Other teams' fans have not been like that
      Only Alireza 9
      Once again Iranians are blaming the team. JB can't do miracles if he's team doesn't produce? Well why doesn't he produce. I assure you if this was Edin Hazard on this team, he would have eventually done something. The reality is, he is not a top tier player and he is best fit for a lower tier team that is more comfortable defending and hitting on the counters where he would have more space to make big runs and create something. Right now AZ is given ball possession in most matches and defenders are given time to set up their defensive stand and JB is closed down too easily. IMO he is more fit as a central striker on this team. They should consider playing 4-4-2 and use him as one of 2 strikers. He has enough skills to create some space however since he plays on the wings right now , it is not enough to contribute to the teams passing rhythm. If played as one of 2 strikers, he can creates a bit of space behind the 18 it can be automatic threat on the opposite net. All he would have to do is beat 1 defender and create a scoring opportunity either for himself or a team mate. Right now those opportunities are all limited on the wings and opposite teams know that he is going to have to go for the cross which they can easily cover the angle and take that away.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
        You literally only post here to say iranian players are shit. When this is your only belief i dont understand why youd waste your time following iranian football.
        If iranian players had the same opportunities as east asian players or even as past generations can you explain why pooladi, one of the best rated defenders in the world cup, isnt in the bundesliga or epl? Or why hajsafi had to spend an extra yeae in iran even though he had offers from england and even travelled there. Was this because hes not talented or because of non footballing reasons?
        i dont think iranian players are shit. i just think that this current crop is less talented on the whole than recent previous generations. my point is very important because it gives perspective to discussions, and especially matters for any analysis of CQ's performance thus far.

What do you mean "if iranian players had the same opportunities as past generations?" are you claiming that it was easier for iranians to transfer to europe 10 years ago than it is now?

Comment

Apparently AZ is going to play a friendly game against Club Brugge on 8th of January during training camp which is located in Spain.

It's the same Belgian club who were in the market for Alireza.

http://www.az.nl/nieuws/az-oefent-in...rugge/1?catid=

Comment

Jahanbakhsh is currently in Esfahan. He participated in today's Zob Ahan training session

https://www.instagram.com/p/_3pPv8wT...bahan_official

Comment

"AZ ALKMAAR Monday held its first practice at the training camp in southern Spain. "We want much better performance than in the first half of the season. Clarity and create much talk to anyone, that we can here," said coach John van den Brom.

On a field in the mountains near Estepona focused mainly on the grinding patterns. On the basis of the training, it appears that AZ's intentions to play in a 4-3-3 formation, with Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Vincent Janssen and Mounir El Hamdaoui, the first choice of the technical staff."

http://www.rtvnh.nl/sport/177180/tov...onen-inslijpen

Comment

Wait, why is he in Esfahan? Is he just visiting family or did AZ let him play in the Asian Cup?

I'm guessing he's just there to see his family.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh with AZ in Spain

Comment

I promise you all that he will shine in the second half of the season
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

^ I'm sure he will!

I appreciate the optimism bro, it's very rare to see nowadays on PFDC.

I'm sure he will shine and help AZ get back into form

Comment

Alireza started against Club Brugge. The game ended 2-2

Comment

He had a good game it seems, they mentioned his name a lot during the match. He played the full 90 mins as well

https://mobile.twitter.com/azalkmaar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^ Nice!!

Comment

Does anyone know when the Dutch league restarts?

Comment

AZ VS Club Brugge, highlights

Alireza was instrumental in the second goal

http://90tv.ir/video/197292/%D8%AE%D...AF%D9%88%D9%85

Comment

Working...
                                X