No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JB to come in 3 minutes and tie the game- what odds?
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Second substitution by AZ, a debut for Hatzidiakos. Probably no Jahanbakhsh today

Comment

Close!
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          For those who saying that Jahanbakhsh should have stayed at AZ, here is Alireza's take on that statement in his latest interview:

''I am happy with my new club and I don't regret it a bit.''
          Do you really think he will say that he did a bad move in an interview even if he thought it very strongly??

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Do you really think he will say that he did a bad move in an interview even if he thought it very strongly??
            I think he meant it, he has experienced Europa League football which he couldn't do with NEC.

And he has learnt to practice and play with higher quality footballers at a historically better performing club, it's just that they suck this year. They were 4th last season.

Comment

All three substitutions are made, Jahanbakhsh remains on the bench for the entire game.

Next game is vs. PEC Zwolle on Sunday 14:30 CET.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                However frustrated we are with Alireza not playing I'm sure he is more upset. Rough start to the season for him with injuries, his team seems to be struggling a little bit here and there. But I'm sure he will adapt and get his momentum back again soon.
                I'm not sure that it is a bad thing that he is not playing. This game is totally meaningless for AZ (as they are already eliminated) and the coach has previously said that they do not want to put too much pressure on him until after the winter break, so as to not risk anything with his injury.
                sigpic

Comment

Bilbao 2-2 AZ Alkmaar

Comment

This match is more important because it is not everyday an iranian can play a team of the best league of the world. Second, our players need to be confronted to different kind of football. JB is only used to dutch football (mainly jupiler when he was successful and eredivisie where he had up and down). it is important for TM who meets diverse country so diverse football
                    The point you made was irrelevant to what I had said. Everyone was complaining that the coach is doing bad management by leaving him out of the starting lineup. I said the coach has he's own team priority. Making sure JB is healthy and fresh to go for the 2nd half of the season is more important than playing him in a meaningless match for the club. Your point is that it would have benefits JB and TM if he played but unfortunately, TM priority is not AZ priority.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      The point you made was irrelevant to what I had said. Everyone was complaining that the coach is doing bad management by leaving him out of the starting lineup. I said the coach has he's own team priority. Making sure JB is healthy and fresh to go for the 2nd half of the season is more important than playing him in a meaningless match for the club. Your point is that it would have benefits JB and TM if he played but unfortunately, TM priority is not AZ priority.
                      Sure, but my priority is TM, not AZ. I prefer him to play against Bilbao than PEC, MEC, NEC...

Comment

Sure, but my priority is TM, not AZ. I prefer him to play against Bilbao than PEC, MEC, NEC...
                        Ya well your not in charge of the club so you can't be mad when the club makes decisions in favour of the club.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

How unlucky is AJ. Brighton sit on top of the championship and are in a great position to promote to the premier league.

It's funny because Brighton have always been around the lower half of the championship.

Just when AJ rejects their offer, they turn into a beast of a club.

It's just unlucky.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                            How unlucky is AJ. Brighton sit on top of the championship and are in a great position to promote to the premier league.

It's funny because Brighton have always been around the lower half of the championship.

It's just unlucky.
                            i know but i still think he made a good choice

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post

It's just unlucky.
                              Even if he joined, he would of became Troy Deeney for them and then be benched in PL. Just saying.
                              Iranian Luck!

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                                Even if he joined, he would of became Troy Deeney for them and then be benched in PL. Just saying.
                                Iranian Luck!
                                Troy Deeney is benched because he's English and isn't very exotic for the English clubs.

It's funny how there are some very technical English players, yet the big ENGLISH clubs waste millions on foreigners that turn out to be flops.

They are gharibeh parast, so they would play AJ everyday of the week instead of homegrown players of the same level.

Comment

Working...
                                X