Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
    I am not. I am pointing out something that is wrong in society. Question for you, am I wrong?
    Entertainers make a lot. Yes. But don't say he does or doesn't deserve it. Different skills are awarded differently - I don't agree with all of it, but no need to hate on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Entertainers make a lot. Yes. But don't say he does or doesn't deserve it. Different skills are awarded differently - I don't agree with all of it, but no need to hate on it.
      I didn't hate, just like you, I do not agree with it. Khub, let's end this discussion, because it doesn't make sense.

Comment

I really hope he will play against Bilbao.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          It's all one big show to keep people distracted, and to also create the illusion that only people without talent or skill don't reach wealth and a comfortable life.

Don't fool yourselves. There's no way that someone playing a sport should be paid more than a brain surgeon. But of course, in this capitalist society people are not paid on merit or contribution to the whole, rather for how well they can help keep the system of deception and suppression alive.

It just so happens that this beautiful game, that we all love so much, is a tool of mass distraction. And the players who can help keep the masses occupied are paid ridiculous amounts of money to keep the show going.

Comment

Oh gosh you have to be kidding. No footballer deserves a car like that? I do not think you realize the work him and other professional athletes put to get where they are. Most footballers do not make it to his level. What about actors, singers, investors, entrepreneurs, etc. that make much more money than him and do not work nearly 60 hours a week. Youre basically stating that everyone outside of the working class does not deserve what they have. Being a professional athlete is not an easy profession. Week in week out the media and people like us are judging every single action he makes. If he makes a mistake hes attacked. He constantly has to travel, practice, and deal with injuries that come with playing with the sport. Jealousy is not going to get you anywhere.

Comment

What are you saying? Talent is the smallest part of football, the majority of the most 'talented' people fail on the professional level... the amount of hard work and dedication required to because a successful football player or any sort of athlete is extremely high, they deserve everything they have.

you work 60 hours a week, athletes work 168 hours a week. They have strict eating schedules, strict dietary restrictions, strict sleeping schedule, they practice and work out 60-80 hours a week, they are away from their families and friends at a young age, basically have to life except for football which is their job. The amount of hours they put into their work is way more than what you put into your work.

look at the lives of footballers before they became footballers, they devoted their lives to football, when their friends would go out and party they would stay home and sleep, when everyone was playing playstation they were practicing, no matter how hard it was they would find a way to practice, find a way to succeed, this isn't only true for footballers but for everyone that is a success, they put the effort in and their effort pays out. They deserve everything they have. Nooshe jooneshon.

jealousy won't get you anywhere, hard work will
              Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
              http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
              [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
              Villa + Messi =

Comment

Yo, I keep coming to this thread thinking there is news for AJ and all I see is arguing about what car AJ has and if he deserves it. Can you guys all just cut it out or pm each other.

Comment

is the az new defender playing?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    is the az new defender playing?
                    No he is not usable for europa league matches.

Comment

JB playing today?

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                        JB playing today?
                        No line up yet, but I doubt he'll start after last week's extremely weak performance unless he did super well in training.

Comment

Predicted line ups have jx in amf position. http://www.teamfeed.co.uk/lineup/ath...aar-2015-12-10

Comment

Jahanbakhsh starting on the bench.

Comment

Every time when a club where the Iranian legionnaire is playing at is doing bad, they bench the Iranian first despite the fact that football is a teamsport.

I don't understand this coach, the entire team did pretty garbage recently and in particular Guus Hupperts whom's playing style is similar to Khosro Heydari. Yet he plays on Alireza's best position, RW.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Every time when a club where the Iranian legionnaire is playing at is doing bad, they bench the Iranian first despite the fact that football is a teamsport.
                                I don't understand this coach, the entire team did pretty garbage recently and in particular Guus Hupperts whom's playing style is similar to Khosro Heydari. Yet he plays on Alireza's best position, RW.
                                Usually, I'd agree. But not in this case. JB was extremely weak last game. He was slow, sloppy and pushed off the ball.
                                But I agree with the heydari comment

Comment

Working...
                                X