No announcement yet.

Karim Ansarifard @ Panionios F.C. | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we have to see if the coach will keep his faith in him and let him play more

Comment

"The Ansarifarnt not forgot to tragic "captain"
      03 October 2015 21:18

The first goal scored in Greece with Panionios Karim Ansarifarnt at 5-1 Panaitolikou, and dedicated it to fellow Khanty Nowruz, suffered a heart attack at age 30.

When he first came to Greece Karim Ansarifarnt set the goal scorer in Super League. His first goal managed to score in the 6th race, the imposing 5-1 to Panetolikos.

The Iranian was the player who scored the fifth goal of Neosmyrnioton and dedicated it to fellow Khanty Nowruz. The leader of the former group, Persepolis, who "left" from life at age 30, after a heart attack.

The Nowruz to tragic wore the shirt with the No24, hence the T-shirt he wore through the jersey of the Ansarifarnt.

"Rest in peace captain" appeared in shirt Asian offensive. Ellinisti: "Rest in peace chief."

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omade...n.3698661.html

Comment

I still don't get the Ansarifarnt

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Khanty Nowruz
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            They might as well remove the "n" in "nt".

Comment

RIP Khanty Nowruz

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                RIP Khanty Nowruz
                Greek journalists definitely need some schooling

Comment

Or maybe we need to teach everyone here how Google translate works....
                  راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Kewnkesh sabr kard yeki bemire ta gol bezane -.-
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Karim Hadi ro degh marg kard!

Comment

so what pole need to start dying for this guy to start scoring -_-
                        all jokes aside, It was a nice goal, he needs to start scoring and if not he will be back in IPL or arab leagues next year for good!

Comment

So it sounds like Omid Alishah got an offer from Panionios, and surprisingly he is INTERESTED.

Good for him if he decides to play abroad.

Panionios isn't the best of teams, but it's a good start.

Comment

I've noticed this trend where when one Iranian goes to a club, other Iranians go there or get linked there as well. Word of mouth perhaps?

Comment

The real question is will Persepolis pressure him to stay.

With Hadi Norouzi's passing, Persepolis might not afford to lose a key player in Alishah.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                                I've noticed this trend where when one Iranian goes to a club, other Iranians go there or get linked there as well. Word of mouth perhaps?
                                Maybe because they bought Karim for a cheap price, they thought they could buy other Iranian players for cheap as well.

I'm surprised and proud of Alishah that he is actually considering the transfer.

Comment

Working...
                                X