• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karim is in the lineup against Levadiakos. Game starts now

Comment

LOL red card for Ansarifard

What happened?

Comment

Omg, don't remember him red carded ever before...

Comment

Dumb. Now he will be at least sidelined for 2 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            Omg, don't remember him red carded ever before...
            This guy must have been Hitler or Stalin in his previous life. Just as he was starting to shine..... lol
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Whyyyyyyyyyy? Damn it.

Comment

The red was really costly, they lost 0-2 at home.

Comment

seems like it was a one legged with studs challenge.

it happens i guess. that's a yellow for me though...seen yellows for that in EPL but reds in some leagues like La Liga.

around 33 secs: http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/.../#.VtM0RpN97Vo
                  Last edited by Farhad-7; 02-28-2016, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Looked like a fair card to me, not the best tackle by Karim.

Almost every game I was following today had a red card.

Comment

what was karim doing the guy is lucky to still have legs after that tackle

Comment

That was well deserved red, i don't know what Karim had in his mind, such a nasty tackle in offensive zone, stupid.

Comment

do you guys know how many games he will miss?

Comment

He has an offer from a K league team according to Greek medias.

http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/...ia-ansarifard/

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              That was well deserved red, i don't know what Karim had in his mind, such a nasty tackle in offensive zone, stupid.
                              it was indeed studs up and a well deserved red card, but i didnt see too much ill intentions in it..!!
                              looked to me like he thought he had a good beat on the ball by his slide tackle but then he noticed the defender was also going for it with full head of steam and intention, knowing a nasty collision was coming, went studs up to avoid getting the worst of it and avoid injury..!!
                              dont blame him, i woulda done same..!!
                              better the other guy than me, fk him and missing couple of games due to suspension..!

in other words, it was too late for him to pull outa that challenge, but the defender was still capable of avoiding collision, which he obviously did, leaving both his feet in order to avoid serious injury..!

Comment

The offer was from Suwon Samsung Bluewings, one of their top clubs, but Ansarifard rejected and said he wants to stay in Europe

https://twitter.com/KORFootballNews/...90116069191680

Comment

Working...
                                X