• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

benched today

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        you always make fast asumptions like this....just because he was subbed off does not specifically mean he is not playing well. maybe the coach wants to rest him, maybe he wants to bring in some fresh legs for tactical purposes, maybe he wants to give a youngster an opportunity.....I can go on and on. fact is karim is playing very solid for his team and is one of their best players....he is playing just fine and scoring some goals here and there too, by the end of the season he can easily finish with 10 goals or more. anyway, its not all about scoring...he is very active and sets up chances for his team mates, tires out the oposition with his pace, etc.

its just like what you did with JB, because he came back from an injury and was slow to re-gain his form all of a sudden he wasn't so good anymore. you need to look at these things in a much, much bigger picture than you do. I'm not trying to bash you but this is a continuing trend.....you can't be taken seriously if you judge a player from a game-to-game basis.
        I told you so:

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
        benched today

Comment

Panionios couldn't get good results in last games and the truth is that Karim simply wasn't as good as the coach wanted him to be. By the way, the club sold one of their key player Boumale to Pana and it seems they're already paying the price for that.
          Good luck to Karim

Comment

Panionios made three subs, Karim didn't come in. They are playing with 10 men.

83 mins played, 0-0

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
              Panionios couldn't get good results in last games and the truth is that Karim simply wasn't as good as the coach wanted him to be. By the way, the club sold one of their key player Boumale to Pana and it seems they're already paying the price for that.
              Good luck to Karim
              the results were not bad. They recently tied against Paok, Panathinaikos and Asteras, three decent teams, that are above Panionios.

Panionios scored, 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                the results were not bad. They recently tied against Paok, Panathinaikos and Asteras, three decent teams, that are above Panionios.

Panionios scored, 1-0
                You're right, I didn't paid attention to the team they played against. But my point still stands on Karim.

Comment

Full Time
                  Pantratikos 0-1 Panionios

Comment

According to Panionios's medical team, Karim had a cold the day before the match and hence he was not allowed to play yesterday as they have a tight schedule ahead with cup and league games coming up.

So it was not due to bad performance as some claimed.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1300743...8C%D8%B4%D8%A8

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                      According to Panionios's medical team, Karim had a cold the day before the match and hence he was not allowed to play yesterday as they have a tight schedule ahead with cup and league games coming up.

Khodaro shokr. I don't have anything against him (he is actually one of my favorite TM player) but I believe he can do much better. He's still far from his potential

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post

Good, this means they need him to start when he is not mariz anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            It's amazing how he improved greatly just by going to a euro club. I remember his form was on the decline before that and CQ stopped inviting him. But upon CQs encouragement he went to Greece and see how he's Doing now
                            Goes to show how much the advice of El professor is gold!

Comment

game starts in 15 minutes

Panionios – Panaitolikos
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Ansarifard starts on the bench

Comment

Working...
                                X