Karim Ansarifard @ Panionios F.C. | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
    Lol, what did I say to show I was out of control? I think what I said was fairly reasonable. I'm not the one posting dumb bs in every thread. First you are dissing Ansarifard, then you are in Jahanbakhsh's thread bashing the guy for joining AZ after 5 games where he hasn't been playing yet.

Then, when somebody posts about Heydari praising CQ, you say it's "blah, blah Kumbaya" to downplay how much the players actually respect the guy.

You need to calm down with your pessimistic bs. The fact that I am responding to you is not me out of control. You're out of control posting dumb crap in 3 threads and it's getting annoying. Tell a mod if you think I'm out of control. I'm not, I'm just disagreeing with you, and people of a certain intelligence can't handle others who disagree with them.

It's the Fox News form of arguing. Spout bs, get called out, tell the other person to "calm down," continue to spout bs.

I'm sick of your pessimistic attitude. It's annoying and I have as much of a right to call out your shitty attitude as you have to post your annoying anti-TM bashing posts.
    As I say take a walk. I guarantee you come back relaxed! Then accept this facts
    1. Karim has not scored for a full season
    2. JB didn't play for past 5 and half months and was keep saying "everything is all right." If everything was alright why he has not played in his clubs yet and he just missed another Iranian national team match. I didn't even mention about his agent was making rumors every week for all summer.
    3. Koom Baya refers to Hippie attitude of 70s. Learn something before going all emo.

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
      Afat, calm down man.
      It's difficult when someone insults your name and disrespects your username when you tell them to stop bashing players. Did you not notice how he responded to me? In that shitty dismissive tone, and insulting my name? Legion may be your buddy, but I didn't start a war of insults with the guy. Show me where I personally insulted him first.

Comment

so did he score his third goal or not? hell even 2 goals in 2 games is great!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
          As I say take a walk. I guarantee you come back relaxed! Then accept this facts
          1. Karim has not scored for a full season
          2. JB didn't play for past 5 and half months and was keep saying "everything is all right." If everything was alright why he has not played in his clubs yet and he just missed another Iranian national team match. I don't even mentioned about his agent was making rumors every week for all summer.
          3. Koom Baya refers to Hippie attitude of 70s. Learn something before going all emo.
          1.) we all know this. The bashing has been ongoing for 2 years, so it's annoying.
          2.) we all know this. Your point wasn't about JB, it was about the teams early poor performance and Brighton's early good performance. Don't change the point of your useless post. It was to bash AZ and imply JB made the wrong transfer decision. Again in the first 1/8 of the season.
          3.) this one is just dumb. Did you know that Heydari also plays for TM?? Wow, we're learning things today! You make it seem like TM is not truly happy with CQ when you say Kumbaya. Like it's some fake peace within the team. Just stop being a sarcastic PoS and say what Heydari was really saying.

Your attitude is sickening. I hate that I share the same country of origin with someone as horrible as you. That's real talk. The way your attitudes sound, I wouldn't be surprised if you are a Korean or Iraqi fan, honestly. You don't have 1 nice thing in any of your posts to say about any aspect of TM.

Comment

It's difficult when someone insults your name and disrespects your username when you tell them to stop bashing players. Did you not notice how he responded to me? In that shitty dismissive tone, and insulting my name? Legion may be your buddy, but I didn't start a war of insults with the guy. Show me where I personally insulted him first.
            afat please dont be upset, i cannot see you like this, you are my idol in life, if u let me down, who should i look up to? what should i tell my son? afat lost it? vommon dont do this JUST DONT !!!! please stop it, for the same of the 15th saviour. start bringing 3 legged runners all over the place, maybe thats gonne help sell persian carpets

Comment

Originally posted by IRN Rugby Playa View Post
              afat please dont be upset, i cannot see you like this, you are my idol in life, if u let me down, who should i look up to? what should i tell my son? afat lost it? vommon dont do this JUST DONT !!!! please stop it, for the same of the 15th saviour. start bringing 3 legged runners all over the place, maybe thats gonne help sell persian carpets
              Alright, for you IRN Rugby. Playa, I'll stop replying. It's not worth it anyway. I would like to know more about these Persian carpets though...

Comment

1.) we all know this. The bashing has been ongoing for 2 years, so it's annoying.
                2.) we all know this. Your point wasn't about JB, it was about the teams early poor performance and Brighton's early good performance. Don't change the point of your useless post. It was to bash AZ and imply JB made the wrong transfer decision. Again in the first 1/8 of the season.
                3.) this one is just dumb. Did you know that Heydari also plays for TM?? Wow, we're learning things today! You make it seem like TM is not truly happy with CQ when you say Kumbaya. Like it's some fake peace within the team. Just stop being a sarcastic PoS and say what Heydari was really saying.

Your attitude is sickening. I hate that I share the same country of origin with someone as horrible as you. That's real talk. The way your attitudes sound, I wouldn't be surprised if you are a Korean or Iraqi fan, honestly. You don't have 1 nice thing in any of your posts to say about any aspect of TM.
                1. I have joined this website in Feb2015. If a player does not man up to his name, he will be forgotten very soon just like countless players we had. I criticize whenever he is not playing well and praise him whenever he shows quality. This is a very natural fan reaction you get pretty much everywhere you go. So your argument is baseless. Nor you are his lawyer, Neither we are his haters. So like it or not it is everyone's right to praise or criticize a player, you deal with that.

2. I never said not joining Brighton was a mistake in the past, I was supporting of JB not going to Brighton. Here, I simply showed the situation that we may not be right all the time. I am disappointed in two issues about JB.
                A. His constant BS rumors of having offers from Feyenoord, PSV, AJAX,... and then joining AZ.
                B. His dishonesty about his knee situation even after signing with his current club. I feel he was injured when playing for U23 NT and kept it secret, so people not blame it on Mayeli Kodan/Kashani/Khakpour fiasco in past march when they pushed CQ to the point of resigning. (Matches against Sweden and Chile)

3. Read the whole long interview and you find out only a small piece of it is referring to NT or CQ. Most of his interview is about his past and Esteghlal in general and those who follow IPL know what happen when Ghalenoi was in SS. He fought with all SS players and caused Neko, Ando, Majidi, ... and many other good players either leave the team or not work properly. So Koom Baya was referring to that.

You seriously have some issues. You don't get simple points. Being very young and sensitive are the best characteristics that come to my mind. Anyway I don't answer to this argument anymore. Either you get it or you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                  1. I have joined this website in Feb2015. If a player does not man up to his name, he will be forgotten very soon just like countless players we had. I criticize whenever he is not playing well and praise him whenever he shows quality. This is a very natural fan reaction you get pretty much everywhere you go. So your argument is baseless. Nor you are his lawyer, Neither we are his haters. So like it or not it is everyone's right to praise or criticize a player, you deal with that.

2. I never said not joining Brighton was a mistake in the past, I was supporting of JB not going to Brighton. Here, I simply showed the situation that we may not be right all the time. I am disappointed in two issues about JB.
                  A. His constant BS rumors of having offers from Feyenoord, PSV, AJAX,... and then joining AZ.
                  B. His dishonesty about his knee situation even after signing with his current club. I feel he was injured when playing for U23 NT and kept it secret, so people not blame it on Mayeli Kodan/Kashani/Khakpour fiasco in past march when they pushed CQ to the point of resigning. (Matches against Sweden and Chile)

3. Read the whole long interview and you find out only a small piece of it is referring to NT or CQ. Most of his interview is about his past and Esteghlal in general and those who follow IPL know what happen when Ghalenoi was in SS. He fought with all SS players and caused Neko, Ando, Majidi, ... and many other good players either leave the team or not work properly. So Koom Baya was referring to that.

You seriously have some issues. You don't get simple points. Being very young and sensitive are the best characteristics that come to my mind. Anyway I don't answer to this argument anymore. Either you get it or you don't.
                  no...

Comment

it seems like bc iranians havent had good starts to season (minus azmoun) some PFDC members are acting like their deevaneh selves.....Nice to see

Comment

Well all i can say is number 2 is true. For the rest i dont really know/care. Implying brighton are a better team than AZ, or that for some reason he should have gone there just doesn't make sense. Chelsea lost to Crystal Palace at Stanford Bridge yesterday. They are enduring a horrid start to the season. Rahman Baba joined chelsea from augsburg, and he almost joined roma. Roma beat Juve today. Does all this mean he should have joined roma and not chelsea, the champions of england, i think not, and i hate chelsea

Comment

Why do they spell his last name Ansarifarnt

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Why do they spell his last name Ansarifarnt
                          Greeks have a tendency to call us (Persians) whatever they like. They have a long history of this!

For example

Kourosh => Cyrus
                          Daryoush => Darius
                          Rtafarnah=> Artaphernes
                          Daticha=> Datis
                          Artavaz/Artabaz => Artabazos
                          Vidarna => Hydarnes
                          Khashayarsha => Xerxex
                          Hakhamaneshi => Achaemenid
                          Parse => Persepolis
                          Saka => Scythae
                          Mardouniye => Mardonius
                          Bagabukhsha=> Megabyzus
                          Kamboujieh => Cambyses
                          Arashk => Arsaces
                          Tirdad =>Tiridates
                          Farhad => Phraates
                          Arad => Orodes
                          Vardan => Vardanes
                          Khusrow => Osroes
                          Balash => Vologases
                          Ardavan => Artabanus
                          Ardashir => Artashes/Artases
                          Goudarz => Gotarzes
                          Mehrdad => Mithridates
                          Farbod => Phriapatius

Comment

Charim! Ya Charim!

Comment

Apparently Karim had a good attempt on goal before his substitution. You can view the highlights through the link below:

"In the second 45 minutes Hercules pushed for an equalizer but the counterattacks Panionios was very dangerous. One of them was 53 to Ansarifarnt but parried the Chouanterson while at 62 'Argyropoulos took second yellow (the first was two minutes early) and left Panionios ten."

http://www.sentragoal.gr/article.asp...ubid=130147238

Comment

^they need to work on their defence, thats for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X