Legionnaires @ Persian Gulf Leagues | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    If only Taremi and the rest would listen to this guy. Here is Sneijder's view of Arab leagues...

Sneijder, Holland's most-capped player, was aware that joining the Arab club could potentially have negative consequences for his international career. However, he insisted that he respects Koeman's desire to replenish the Dutch national team with a new generation of players after the country failed to qualify for this summer's World Cup in Russia.

"When I left, I knew, of course, the influence that this move to Qatar could have on my career as an international," he said.

https://www.thescore.com/uefa/news/1497923
    Fuckin sad... Theres nothing else to say lol

This dude may be talented but I swear I've never seen a dumber footballer lmao.. Football IQ doesn't exist for Taremi

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Fuckin sad... Theres nothing else to say lol

This dude may be talented but I swear I've never seen a dumber footballer lmao.. Football IQ doesn't exist for Taremi
      Funny part is our players come out and say playing in Qatar has made them better footballers...lol

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Another goal by Taremi, another assist by Sneijder. (2nd goal @ 0:30)

Maybe Sneijder can get him into one of his former clubs

Comment

Taremi is indeed a very effective striker.

Damesh garm!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Another goal by Taremi, another assist by Sneijder. (2nd goal @ 0:30)

Maybe Sneijder can get him into one of his former clubs
            Right cause that's how it works. Backstab a club that signs you in Turkey then go to Qatar and play with a world class player who essentially says playing in Qatar is meant for players passing time till retirement. Next have him use his hard earned connections to get a relative unknown in the world of football to a Euro club?

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            Taremi is indeed a very effective striker.

Damesh garm!
            Yes...in qatar league...or maybe the level of football is just not that great?

Comment

Right cause that's how it works. Backstab a club that signs you in Turkey then go to Qatar and play with a world class player who essentially says playing in Qatar is meant for players passing time till retirement. Next have him use his hard earned connections to get a relative unknown in the world of football to a Euro club?

LOL, why do you hate Taremi so much?

Comment

He was very good in Iran as well. and for TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  He was very good in Iran as well. and for TM!
                  Let's examine his 10 TM goals...

4 against Guam in 2 matches
                  1 against India
                  1 against Krygyzstan in friendly
                  1against New Guinea in friendly
                  1 against Qatar
                  1 against China
                  1 against Uzbekistan...

Really he has scored 3 goals against ok but not very strong quality opponents. Consistent against clearly second rate Asian opponents.

Comment

1 against India
                    1 against Qatar
                    1 against China
                    1 against Uzbekistan...

Really he has scored 3 goals against ok but not very strong quality opponents. Consistent against clearly second rate Asian opponents.

his goals single handedly earned us 6 points.

Lets not be silly here, I also dislike the quality of leagues taremi has been playing in, but he is a quality striker and his work for the goal against russia shows again that he can do it against good teams as well.
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      his goals single handedly earned us 6 points.

Lets not be silly here, I also dislike the quality of leagues taremi has been playing in, but he is a quality striker and his work for the goal against russia shows again that he can do it against good teams as well.
                      It's a very small sample and tbh I doubt sincerely that Gucci, Azmoun, Ansarifard all couldn't do what he did if not more in those scenarios. He also squanders a lot of clear chances through selfish play. Again small sample but definitely can't say he is consistent or a very good striker. I guess it depends on what standards and basis you are making your comparisons.

Regardless Sneijder pooped on his league and the players in it...being the best of the worst isn't so bad I guess.

Comment

1 against India
                        1 against Qatar
                        1 against China
                        1 against Uzbekistan...

I see what you’re saying but how often does our team even get chances against top opposition? He definitely helped us throughout qualification and that is a fact. I am not a fan of him playing in Qatar but if CQ finds him the best fit for this team we should support him. Even Brazils coach uses players that play in Brazil and China if they are what the team needs to be successful

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                          I see what you’re saying but how often does our team even get chances against top opposition? He definitely helped us throughout qualification and that is a fact. I am not a fan of him playing in Qatar but if CQ finds him the best fit for this team we should support him. Even Brazils coach uses players that play in Brazil and China if they are what the team needs to be successful
                          I don't disagree with any of that. What I am saying is let's not put the cart before the horse. Like you said he hasn't had much opportunity...when he did have a chance to go to a higher level he burned the team. So at most we can say with lower level competition he has been good but he isn't a true professional or model of consistency yet given his small contribution sample.

Comment

I don't disagree with any of that. What I am saying is let's not put the cart before the horse. Like you said he hasn't had much opportunity...when he did have a chance to go to a higher level he burned the team. So at most we can say with lower level competition he has been good but he isn't a true professional or model of consistency yet given his small contribution sample.

Historically the best PGL players have had the capacity to go to Europe and make a name for themselves. It happened to Daei, Nekounam, Mahdavikia, Karimi, etc. They (the best PGL players) are the best players we have. Right now Jalal Hosseini is the best defender we have despite playing in the PGL. Pouraliganji is the best defender after Hosseini despite playing in Qatar.

Taremi may not have shown you enough proof against top European teams but if he wasn't hands down the best striker in the PGL, he was absolutely one of the best ones. It's fair to say he's a quality striker and may have the capacity to play in Europe. I don't think this statement is putting the cart before the horse. Specially when you look at his record in the PGL:

*Top goalscorer: Twice
                            *Best player of the season: Twice
                            *Best striker: 3 times

Comment

1 against India
                              1 against Qatar
                              1 against China
                              1 against Uzbekistan...

LOL. He is a YUSSUF POULSEN type player where he puts pressure on the other team, thus not scoring as much. It's not always about scoring, take his assists, pens gained, etc... into account when you are evaluating him.

Comment

1 against India
                                1 against Qatar
                                1 against China
                                1 against Uzbekistan...
                                you conveniently forgot that he was our best player vs Russia, single handedly creating our goal, in a way no other player in our current squad can. Not to mention, Qatar, Uzbekistan, China were crunch matches. We only marginally won those matches, due to his goals. Who else scored against China in azadi, or qatar away? We won those matches because of his goals . You cant just criticize him and then literally use his strengths and positives as somehow negative things.

Taremi's performance is not the issue you have with him. You probably have no issue with kaveh rezaei even tho taremi was streets ahead of him in goal scoring chart for consecutive years. No, your issue with taremi is something else, probably his mentality and very kheng behavior. This is a valid point : I think he probably has a non football related IQ of like 7. He is a very uneducated dumbass, we can see that in all his transfer sagas, how he acted when he was getting banned, other drama with rezaeian and other players, etc,etc.

But that should not detract from his performances on the pitch, where the only argument against him could be not being clinical enough. He works his ass off defensively, links up very well with other, physically he is fantastic, he has a high football IQ and is a very instinctual and unique player, he is acrobatic, and usually a very good finisher with both feet and in the air.

Comment

Working...
                                X