No announcement yet.

Legionnaires @ Persian Gulf Leagues | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Taremi didn't kill his career by going there!

Comment

Legionnaires @ Persian Gulf Leagues | 2015-2016

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      He was bad to be honest. Sneijder was pretty disappointing and got subbed off as well.

The supposed Qatari El Clasico draws 1,000 spectators.

Imagine Sneidjer and Xavi in Perspolis/Esteghlal. It would draw lots of spectators bring in a completely different to Iranian football.
      That’s some good pishraft for Taremi, I’m sure he will be in top form playing world class defenders in the QSL by the time the WC starts

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        That’s some good pishraft for Taremi, I’m sure he will be in top form playing world class defenders in the QSL by the time the WC starts
        Let's just hope him and PAG leave this place after the WC.

CQ counts a lot on them, he even sent Oceano to Qatar to observe their performance.

Comment

Al Khor 1:2 Al Gharafa:

*Taremi started and hugged Sneijder [Edit]
          *S. Rafaei started for Al Khor and played the full 90 mins.

Qatar SC 1:3 Al Sadd (64th min):

*Morteza started the match and played the full 90 mins
          *Noticed another Iranian on Al Sadds squad. Ali Fereydoun Shhosseini (26yrs) on the bench.
          Last edited by aenima_8; 02-03-2018, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
            Al Khor 1:2 Al Gharafa:

*Taremi was not in the squad for Al Gharafa
            *S. Rafaei started for Al Khor and played the full 90 mins.
            Qatar SC 1:3 Al Sadd (64th min):

*Morteza started the match and played the full 90 mins
            *Noticed another Iranian on Al Sadds squad. Ali Fereydoun Shhosseini (26yrs) on the bench.
            Taremi was starting in the squad he gave a Snejider hug after his goal https://streamable.com/qbqvn

Comment

"I’ve become a better defender after joining Al Sadd: Morteza Pouraliganji

Morteza Mohamed has been the backbone of Al Sadd defence for two years now. The 25-year-old, a regular with the Iranian national team since 2015, has already won three tournaments (Qatar Cup and Emir’s Cup last season and Sheikh Jassim Cup this time) and is hungry for more.

In an Interview ahead of Al Sadd’s Qatar Clasico against Al Rayyan tomorrow, Morteza, who joined The Wolves in January, 2016, spoke about his stint in Qatar, the feeling of representing Sadd, his game and the high importance of Clasico.

How was your introduction to Qatar football?
              I was playing for Tianjin Teda in China when Al Sadd spotted me. At that time, former coach Housseine Amouta saw me in action for Iran against Turkmenistan in a World Cup preliminary-round play-off and I had scored a goal. But by the time I was recruited, current coach Jesualdo Ferreira had taken charge.

How has been your stint with Al Sadd?
              I was welcomed well, so took less time to adapt. As players, we respect each other. I’m also happy that a lot of youngsters are being groomed well from time to time at this club. I’m happy to have won three Cups. We almost bagged another, but lost out to erstwhile Lekhwiya on penalties in the 2015-16 season Emir’s Cup final.

How do you rate Al Sadd’s performance so far?
              We are improving after every game. We had troubles initially with injures to many players and national team duties. But we managed to overcome all those and could keep the second position in standings, after leaders Al Duhail.

Al Sadd have conceded the least number of goals (16) among all teams in the QNB Stars League. And you had another good game against Qatar SC last week…
              See, it’s a collective effort. I can’t do anything alone in the defence. The credit for having conceded the least goals must go to the team. All sides are extra charged-up when it comes to playing against Al Sadd and Qatar SC were no different. I believe we can still improve.

How is it playing under Ferreira?
              He’s a much-travelled coach with vast experience. He’s like a teacher and father to us. Young talents are being nurtured well under him as well. And you can see the results.
              Personally too, I’ve improved under him. I believe I’ve become a better defender, having started my career as a midfielder before shifting to the central defence on the persuasion of our national team coach Carlos Queiroz.

What’s your take on the Qatar Clasico?
              Al Sadd and Al Rayyan are strong teams and I don’t see anything much to differentiate them competitively this season. Both have huge fan support. I hope everybody enjoys the game.

How do you prepare for Qatar Clasico?
              We’re working hard as this match is like a final. We’re focused and motivated to take on Al Rayyan. The team that commits less mistakes will emerge as the winner.
              We’ve a point to prove as we had lost the first-phase Qatar Clasico. But then, some of our players such as (Boualem) Khoukhi, (Jugurtha) Hamroun, Ibrahim Majed and (Baghdad) Bounedjah weren’t fully fit.

Which Rayyan player commands your respect?
              I’ve big respect for all their players. Al Rayyan are a good unit under (Michael) Laudrup. We must bring out our best to get the better of them.

What would you like to tell Al Sadd fans?
              I wish they’ll reach the venue in large numbers and keep supporting us. We’ll do our best on the field to please them."

http://www.gulf-times.com/story/5807...joining-Al-Sad

Comment

His coach is very experienced. He coached Sporting, Benfica,Porto, Malaga for many , many years, as recently as 2014. He is the only coach to ever win three successive titles in portugal. Definitely improving him, but not as much moving to europe would.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  His coach is very experienced. He coached Sporting, Benfica,Porto, Malaga for many , many years, as recently as 2014. He is the only coach to ever win three successive titles in portugal. Definitely improving him, but not as much moving to europe would.
                  I can imagine that its harder vor Defenders to go to Europe and get playing time. Perhaps he will get some offers from belgium or Niederlande after ths wc.
                  sigpic

Comment

Al Jazira 3:2 Al Gharafa:

*Taremi started the match and played the full 90 mins.
                    *He scored the equalizing goal on the 11th minute.

http://www.the-afc.com/competitions/...3-2-al-gharafa

Comment

Taremi scored his first league goal for Al Gharafa today.

2 goals in 6 apps in all competitions for him. Hopefully when he fully regains his fitness he will increase his goalscoring.

Comment

Highlights are below. Taremi's goal is at 0:55

https://youtu.be/VB5xHG9zpDg

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                          Highlights are below. Taremi's goal is at 0:55

https://youtu.be/VB5xHG9zpDg
                          good that he is in form and playing. He will be an important option for us at WC, either starting or off the bench.

Comment

Regardless of his club choice, taremi IMO will be a big part of our WC

Did you see the way he created a goal against Russia ?

He’s the only striker with the combined body+ skill to pull off some shit like that.

For that reason alone I think he will start, he’s also really instinctive and doesn’t think or pause too much.

Glad that he’s playing and scoring regularly again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

He’s the only striker with the combined body+ skill to pull off some shit like that.

For that reason alone I think he will start, he’s also really instinctive and doesn’t think or pause too much.

I would generally have agreed with you. If I had read this a couple of weeks ago I would have said yes 100%. The problem is right now other are performing at such a high level that it will be tough not to start them. Look at Alipour, he's tearing one and a half with Perspolis... he just got invited with TM and if he continues it will be hard to explain keeping him on the bench. One thing I can say for sure is that Azmoun and Taremi have always complemented each other well. So if one starts the other will probably start as well.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                The problem with Taremi is that now he doesn't even train fitness with CQ like the PGL based players. I wouldn't be surprised if Alipour replaced him in the WC!

Comment

Working...
                                X