Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.fc-rostov.ru/season/games/2246

CONFIRMED. Sardar azmoun starts for second week in a row. Game begins in 20. will post links shortly...

Look out for new signing , Noboa number 16,Ecuadorian attacking midfielder (in their national team as well) starts. This is a player with a lot skill, pedigree, and experience. hopefully can form good connection with Azmoun as he is playing behind him.

Comment

Is his Korean buddy starting too?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

CONFIRMED. Sardar azmoun starts for second week in a row. Game begins in 20. will post links shortly...
        Jesssssssss.....!!
        love watching this kid play..!! 2nd most enjoyable Player to watch strut his stuff, only after the Mighty AK8..!

yes, links please...!!
        since the shut down of wizwig?? cant find another site that would have SoapCAST Links ...!! you guys know of any other site that would have football games Soapcast links..?? liked watching it that way, HD and uninterrupted..!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Look out for new signing , Noboa number 16, Venezuelan attacking midfielder (in their national team as well) starts. This is a player with a lot skill, pedigree, and experience. hopefully can form good connection with Azmoun as he is playing behind him.
          i think he is a Ecuadorian national

is that the dude they paid 7mil plus for..?

Comment

No he is on bench

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Is his Korean buddy starting too?
              Nope he is on bench. Kanga is suspended for insulting a ref or somthing. When he comes back the front four of AZMOUN, Noboa, Bukharov/Poloz, and Kanga will be one of the best in the league

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                i think he is a Ecuadorian national

is that the dude they paid 7mil plus for..?
                Ya my bad. Yes they paid a lot of money for him. He played for many teams in Russia, is experienced, but not too old (30) and can really help sardar

Comment

Their young player Mogilevets is quite talented as well

Comment

damn, no Kanga no party ...!!
                    that dude is badass and pretty much run the Rostov offensive MF single-handily ..!!
                    most of Azmoun scoring chances start from his quality services to him or other rostov attackers..

sadly its been said here that he is subject to much Racist abuse in the league, even from their own idiot fans..!! shameful..
                    wouldnt surprise me if his altercation with the ref was also reaction to race abuse of type..?

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                      Their young player Mogilevets is quite talented as well
                      YA they have a good young team. Mogilivets plays defensive mid i'm pretty sure. also in defense novoltsev is pretty good. Got some int'l call ups as well for russia. TBH, ik it would be best for Azmoun to leave to a better league eventually, but Rostov has a pretty talented team and with some luck could get into europa league. Plus the coach has faith in him and really likes him. HE wouldn't be wrong to stay with them for another year or two and really develop/play consistently

Comment

damn, no Kanga no party ...!!
                        that dude is badass and pretty much run the Rostov offensive MF single-handily ..!!
                        most of Azmoun scoring chances start from his quality services to him or other rostov attackers..

sadly its been said here that he is subject to much Racist abuse in the league, even from their own idiot fans..!! shameful..
                        wouldnt surprise me if his altercation with the ref was also reaction to race abuse of type..?
                        I guess he made an insulting gesture to ref post game. however Noboa is as good as Kanga, with more experience so they should be fine. Will be really exciting to see them playing together behind the main man Sardar

Comment

Links?!?!

Comment

Yeah, I wonder how they will deal with the racism problem in Russia during the World Cup. There will be fans all over the world, it's not going to end well if the Russian skinheads / hooligans go berserk on the opposing fans. Especially African and South American teams with lots of colored players will face difficulties for sure. I wish they held it in Portugal and Spain together, they were in the race for being hosts too.

Comment

links: http://0eb.net/video/14627.html

Comment

Any good quality link without ads and stuff?

Comment

Working...
                                X