No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, why people(mostly younger kids) getting emotional when we talk about our players, no one said Azmoun is bad, we are just saying that is part of his learning process and he still has long way to go and those scoring opportunities NORMALLY you need to capitalize on that. He is young and all these positive criticizes(if he listen to coaches and people) will just make him more impact striker.

Comment

He is young, great that he is in Europe and got playing time. Those were bad misses but he will grow. Keep up the good work and do better next game Sardar!
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
        Holy crap, he is going to really damage his knees doing things like this:

IBRA.

Comment

For those who think they know more that Azmon - Here is a recent statement about the mighty Neymar.
          https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/ne...182600738.html
          Barcelona legend Carles Puyol defends out of form Neymar: "You can't always be at the highest level"
          "...."Neymar is still young and he is very professional. We must accept that he cannot always perform at an impressive level. But he will put in great performances again.
          "A bad game for Neymar can still be a good game because he still does spectacular things."

Can you not say the same about Azmon?
          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
            IBRA.
            Pardon me, but what is IBRA? My comment is based on how his left knee is being hyperextended. His left foot still appears to be planted, his knee ligaments are taking a beating.

Comment

Pardon me, but what is IBRA? My comment is based on how his left knee is being hyperextended. His left foot still appears to be planted, his knee ligaments are taking a beating.
              IBRA is short for Ibrahimovic.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                IBRA.
                True Gucci jaan, however Ibra's physics is crazy, the guy is a total raging bull with an amazing stamina and body strength. Dude is a beast!

Damn does he literally have this much tattoos on his torso?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  True Gucci jaan, however Ibra's physics is crazy, the guy is a total raging bull with an amazing stamina and body strength. Dude is a beast!
                  nah the tatoo pic was a charity stunt pulled by him. dont really remember the details

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

Damn does he literally have this much tattoos on his torso?
                    On top of that, he has the resources and the capabilities to recover from a serious injury such as MCL/ACL tears. Our super star, Azmoun, doesn't have that. I don't want to see him get hurt, and thrown aside because his club/team didn't provide him adequate care to recover and rehabilitate from a serious injury like that.

Comment

IBRA = Iranian Bache Rashti Association

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                        nah the tatoo pic was a charity stunt pulled by him. dont really remember the details
                        ye the tattoos were temporary ones for something related to hunger problems, a nice gesture. Actually ibra had an extremely similar physique to sardar when he was around 19-22. Then when he was in italy , i think with juve, he bulked up immensively and turned into the absolute tank he is today.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                          ye the tattoos were temporary ones for something related to hunger problems, a nice gesture. Actually ibra had an extremely similar physique to sardar when he was around 19-22. Then when he was in italy , i think with juve, he bulked up immensively and turned into the absolute tank he is today. sardar definitely should follow this example because if he is gonna really succeed as a forward, he must maximize on his immense physical potential. Already i see he is getting bigger, Russia has been good in this regard.

Comment

Our team continues to prepare for the match against Zenit.

«Rostov» held a regular workout on a spare box Stadium "Olimp-2", and after the lesson expectations from the upcoming match with Saint Petersburg Club shared our team striker Serdar Azmun.

-"Rostov" is waiting for a match with Zenit. What can you say about this team?

-This is a very serious contender, which collected strong players. In order to achieve a good result we have to be very concentrated.

-Who, in your opinion, the strongest player of the National Basketball Association Club?

-Let's not single out anyone. In every line of this command collected good players.

Many believe that Zenit is one of the main favorites to finish the season. What do you think about this?

-Yes, Zenit will compete for gold medals in the Championship until the end. This Club is on our tail, like the rest of the team. But we don't think about hunters. We just need to play our own game.

-Stadium during the game will once again be full. What can you say to the fans who come to the match?

-Let them support us as brightly as it did in previous matches. We play for them and we are pleased when in the stands.

Tomorrow «Rostov» will hold a training session at predygrovuû mostly field stadium "Olimp-2".

http://www.fc-rostov.ru/press/news/10161

Comment

Originally posted by MrMerci View Post
                              IBRA = Iranian Bache Rashti Association
                              post of the fucking year

Comment

Big game tonight not only for Rostov but Azmoun as well. A goal against Zenit to win and keep his team on top towards the Russian championship would be crucial for Azmoun's confidence and path to a different team in the summer transfers.

Comment

Working...
                                X