Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Taremi had a similar sitter at the derby. Luckily, he scored two goals, but he easily could've had a hattrick
    Is all good to say he is second best scorer in his team with 3 goals, which is not a good stats at all but if we want this guy to play in higher level of European football he needs to score on these chances, today he had two 100% opportunities which in normal situation you should score that, we can't call it always bad luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      He still has long way to go, some of his finishing was really poor, remind me of Borhani.
      Woeful finishing, hope he improves before he's benched for a while.

Comment

What about his average rating in the league?

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
          What about his average rating in the league?

Comment

You can't compare scoring in Erdevisie to RPL. Look how many goals the top 5 teams have in Holland... 70+, 60+ , 50+ goals. Now look at Russia, it is not even close.

Erdevisie is a league where lots of goals are scored, the same can't be said about Russia. And the same definitely can't be said about Rostov because they have scored way less than the teams around them. They are not a run and gun team, they win based on discipline, fitness, and team defending.

That being said, sure, Azmoun should have buried at least 2 of those chances today. But lets not pretend like he is getting those every game. The best players in the world miss sitters in games every now and then.

Comment

he reminded me of giroud, lot of great hard work, some inventive moments (the gr8 shot from outside the box that barely missed) , but missing the easiest damn chances.

Comment

You guys are absolutely roasting this 21 year old striker.

To be a successful striker in the Russian league and score lots of goals you need to be a real nuisance in the box. You've got to tug shirts, pull players, etc.

Sardar plays with a different style , that's more about finesses, skills, and his heading ability.

I can bet you a player like Aubameyang will not be successful in RPL, because it is a totally different style to how he plays.

On the other end of the spectrum, someone like Diego Costa can do a lot of damage in this league due to his style of play.

What I would say aswell is that this Rostov team is like the Atletico Madrid of Russian, in the sense that they play football that is a little hard on the eyes. They will not have strikers scoring 20+ goals (unless they're a top top player e.g Greizman for Atletico)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dude the guy miss two 100% scoring chances, what this has to do with league he plays for? lol. I have nothing against him and i think talent is there but he still he has long way to go, hamin!

Comment

sure he is still young and needs to develop but its pretty normal that on some days you are simply not supposed to score !! as you can see this happens for everyone !!
                    FAGHAT PERSPOLIS

Comment

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Dude the guy miss two 100% scoring chances, what this has to do with league he plays for? lol. I have nothing against him and i think talent is there but he still he has long way to go, hamin!
                      Well by your judgement than Saido Berahino should commit suicide because he missed two penalties in one match (against Watford) yesterday that would have won his team the match (they lost and are in a relegation battle)

And Saido is just one example of a great player having a bad day. Heck I've seen Cristiano Ronaldo on many occasions this season missed absolute sitters and cost his team vital points in La Liga. Should we say "talent is there but he still has a long way to go" about CR7 just because he has cost his team at least 6 points this season?

I am sure there are other times where Sardar saves Rostov's (or Iran's) blushes with his goals/assists/set-ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Did Azmoun end up fixing the spelling on his tattoo?

Comment

Can't wait to see where he will end up next season. Hopefully not Rostov again

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                              3 goals against CSKA and other teams that have actual stars and quality. It's a shame that people are so delusional to not understand the guy is in a tougher league. If he were in IPL scoring 50 goals on Ghasemdool Ghorghazi (the IPL's Chiellini) you would all be gushing all over him. Send Taremi or another IPL starlet to Rostov and see if they even score 1 in the time Azmoun has been playing.

Not a knock to Taremi, but a general knock to our fans who don't understand that dominating IPL isn't much better than struggling in a top-ranked league in the world. Playing against teams in UEFA Champions League and Europa League. All of our players who are 21-22 will struggle, even Taremi, but given patience and not unnecessary disrespect from fair weather fans, our players can actually fully develop and succeed.

Once people got off Ansarifard's case and moved on to dissing other players (because, let's be honest, you guys always need to pick on a couple players. Just like our Ameh's gossip at Mehmooni's, you guys are compelled to latch onto a player to antagonize), Ansarifard is finally playing to a higher level.

The point: stop picking on our players who are struggling to succeed. They need our support, not your unnecessary pessimism. Rostov is #1 in the league and two of our players are on their squad.
                              AZ is doing well, Panionios is doing well. Just be happy not every team with an Iranian is relegating this year. If you're going to support Taremi for scoring 5 on Rah Ahan, support Azmoun for grinding all season with limited minutes, because I honestly think scoring one on CSKA is a bigger deal than 5 on a bottom table IPL team.

Sardar scores for TM and that's all that matters. I'm tired of the disrespect to be quite honest. Our team is doing the right thing, and these youngsters won't become Ibrahimovic over night. Give them time to develop. They are still young and as we know, our players are not immune from the pain of criticism, nobody really is. Even Kobe, or Messi are hurt by unnecessary criticism. If you want our team to succeed, don't be like your gossiping Ameh's. Thanks.
                              Well said Afat11 jan!

Comment

Holy crap, he is going to really damage his knees doing things like this:

Comment

Working...
                                X