No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good header from Sardar, saved by the GK.

Comment

I think he should have scored that. His header hit the ground when he could have pounded it to the back of the net.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        I think he should have scored that. His header hit the ground when he could have pounded it to the back of the net.
        He was right in front of the keeper. I assume he tried to beat the keeper by bouncing it
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Sardar needs to score this game. His passes have not been good.

Comment

Kalachev and mogilevets have been providing garbage service so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I want this to be rout so Ezzatollahi can get some playing time.

Comment

So far besides azmoun a two headers nobody has don't shit in front of the goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Some excellent passing by Azmoun

Comment

Azmoun subbed off in the 59th minute. Really needed to score here he had a couple opportunities.

Comment

I think the game will end 0-0, Rostov can't create chances

Comment

lol what was that? Anzhi scored in injury time but the goal was called off like 30 seconds later

Comment

2 questions;

does Azmoun only have 3 goals this season ?? He needs to do way more if he is to be transferred to a better league

has Ezatollahi played at all in league games?? He didnt play at all today

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            2 questions;
                            does Azmoun only have 3 goals this season ?? He needs to do way more if he is to be transferred to a better league
                            has Ezatollahi played at all in league games?? He didnt play at all today
                            Yes, he only has 3 goals. He's the most creative offensive player they have and he is very involved both offensively and defensively (he runs a lot). He needs to score more but he's starting as the lone striker every game. So he's doing a lot right. Rostov is a collective team unit, otherwise they would not be in the position that they are.

Ezatollahi just got to Rostov. They started playing just a month ago, where they came after the Winter break. He will get his turn; he's only 19. They are the best team in Russia right now and the coach will not risk this position to give this talented youngster some time.

Comment

Azmoun subbed off in the 59th minute. Really needed to score here he had a couple opportunities.
                              Honestly IMO without kanga Rostovs offense just isn't as good. He wasn't given many good chances at all.

Comment

Ext. hlgts
                                http://livetv.sx/en/showvideo/340011_anzhi_fc_rostov/
                                That was a great, textbook chakoshi header from Sardar. Trying to place the header in that instance more likely will result in a easy keeper grab.
                                Keeper positioned himself great, or just got lucky to be positioned right infront of it.

If nothing Still he did very well to beat out a handful of gondehbakeh narekhars to meet it..!

Ps
                                Those were vital 2 points dropped today.

Comment

Working...
                                X