No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sardar and kanga subs seem to me premature..!!

CSKA was throwing everything into the game but Rostov starting formation was working fine with the lead @hand was managing the situation..!!?

excellent performance from Sardar, he didnt seem tired nor ineffective to me to be subbed out !!??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      sardar and kanga subs seem to me premature..!!
      CSKA was throwing everything into the game but Rostov starting formation was working fine with the lead @hand was managing the situation..!!?
      excellent performance from Sardar, he didnt seem tired nor ineffective to me to be subbed out !!??
      The subs bring them a new life. Except the good assist, he should me more precise on his control or shots without control (when he is under pressure).

No Saeid today

Comment

Acceptable desicion to make the subs. Cska sent on more attacking players and kanga isn't really defensive player. Azmoun we know can burnout easily and given there is still many games left and the other senior forwards are injured, that was probably a smart move

Comment

The goalkeeper's kickoffs are weird

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            The subs bring them a new life. Except the good assist, he should me more precise on his control or shots without control.
            i dont know what your talking about there
            his control and precision was sublime all game long ..! towards the end he seemed to be about the only one who was still Calm in possession and wasnt trying to just boot everything forward..!!

i dont really know the team very well but i trust Bierdiev to know what he is doing here..!! most likely both kanga and azmoun were subbed out cause they were both sitting on yellow and he wanted his team refreshed to go on all out D more aggressively..!!?

This dude brought Rostov from brink of relegation to leading the table, its hard to argue with his calls ...!! lol

Comment

Dzagoev of CSKA is Iranian. Dzagoev for TM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Dzagoev

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                i dont know what your talking about there
                his control and precision was sublime all game long ..! towards the end he seemed to be about the only one who was still Calm in possession and wasnt trying to just boot everything forward..!!
                i dont really know the team very well but i trust Bierdiev to know what he is doing here..!! most likely both kanga and azmoun were subbed out cause they were both sitting on yellow and he wanted his team refreshed to go on all out D more aggressively..!!?
                This dude brought Rostov from brink of relegation to leading the table, its hard to argue with his calls ...!! lol
                Twice in the 1st half, low crosses came from the left. The first one he made a poor control the second a poor shot.

Wasn't difficult for such player to do better on these.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  Acceptable desicion to make the subs. Cska sent on more attacking players and kanga isn't really defensive player. Azmoun we know can burnout easily and given there is still many games left and the other senior forwards are injured, that was probably a smart move
                  smart move if he can mange to get the 3 points..!!
                  sensible move all considering but i still question the timing..! to me 20 min is too long to try to park the bus and go on all out D...!

Comment

What a great atmosphere

Comment

Into added time in the most massive game of rostovs season thus far. 1-0 up w our boy picking up an excellent assist. Ezza on bench watching on as well

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                        Dzagoev of CSKA is Iranian. Dzagoev for TM
                        Cheghad khandedar....

Comment

2-0!!!!!!!!

Comment

CHAMPIONS!!!

Comment

Looked offside but goal's a goal lol

Comment

Rostov ghahreman mishe