Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
    Do you know if Saeid will join them in Spain? If not it would probably mean that he won't be part of Berdiev's squad before spending some time with Rostov's youth team (just like Azmoun at Rubin)
    I haven't seen anything until now. He has spent some time in Moscow to do some rehab training. But he has already practiced with the main team before receiving his ITC.

According to FarsNews, Saeid will accompany Rostov as well: http://www.farsnews.com/13941103000741
    Last edited by 04041374; 01-29-2016, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      Does anyone know if during this past 2 years he has picked up any Russian or at least English?

Seeing how many of these foreign players in IPL within such short time almost fluently speak in Persian, infuriates me when someone like Ali Karimi playing for Bayern and then Shalke? Did not bother learning a proper sentence in German.

Hopefully the new generation will have more respect toward the respective country of where they play in, by at least trying to slightly learn the language.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Hashemian and Mahdavikia also speak fluent German I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        Hashemian and Mahdavikia also speak fluent German I believe.
        Ali Daei speaks fluent German as well. Skip to 2:45

Comment

Saeid is also in Spain right now according to his latest Instagram post.

Comment

when does the Russian league kick back off..??? miss seeing ma nigga sardar in action badly..!!? and to think Saied could be serving him through-balls into attack...!!

im still pissed as fk of their old-fart POS coach for preventing his participation in Olympic Qualifications, and supposedly blocking his possible move to EPL...!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              when does the Russian league kick back off..??? miss seeing ma nigga sardar in action badly..!!? and to think Saied could be serving him through-balls into attack...!!

im still pissed as fk of their old-fart POS coach for preventing his participation in Olympic Qualifications, and supposedly blocking his possible move to EPL...!!
              March 4th

Comment

Bazie dostaneye emroz, Amzoun dar tarkibe teame:

http://www.fc-rostov.ru/season/games/2513
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

great livestream on livetv.sx/en saeid might make debut. both our guys on bench

Comment

Linke baazi: http://www.laola1.tv/en-at/livestrea...ngsu-sainty-fc

Be nazare mirese Azmoun dar tarkib nist, hatman dar nimeye dovvom bazi mikone.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I can't find Saeid on the list. Is he really on the bench?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        I can't find Saeid on the list. Is he really on the bench?
                        no maybe not i only assumed

Comment

Agar eshtebah nakonam, Ezatolahi ba shomareye 5 dar nimeye dovvom dare bazi mikone.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Are rast migi. He did well so far

Comment

Are alan Saeid too zamine
                              Site rostov ham zade
                              http://www.fc-rostov.ru/season/games/2513

Comment

Bazi tamom shod.

Ezatolahi ba tamarkoz baazi kard, paskaarish khoob bood. Afarin.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X