No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wished Saeed didn't give any interviews after TM Omid game. All the stupid tabloid media are manipulating his words. Iran is not a society where a young player should openly criticize the people in charge. There are a lot more where MK came from.
    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

"7 Players Transformation Messi from from around the world
      Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The professional footballer is a player who is dubbed The Next Messi.

Achievement and a record that has been inscribed as a footballer Lionel Messi may be hard to ditanding anyone today. Interestingly, there are 7 professional football star candidates are touted as the incarnation Messi from various parts of the world and has a great opportunity to match his achievements in the future, on Monday (25.01.16).

1. Sardar Azmoun - Iran

Azmoun is an Iranian footballer who currently plays for Russian club Rubin Kazan. 21-year-old striker officially signed a contract with Rubin at the age of 19 years and since then, players born in 1995 is often synonymous with Lionel Messi and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Currently he is on loan at FC Rostov and had an outstanding season, the club sits in second place in the Russian Premier League, winning 7 ratings from Rubin Kazan in the standings. The player plays the body 183 cm was also performed brilliantly with the Iranian national team, scoring 7 goals in 14 appearances."

http://sepakbola.indosport.com/20160...ar-azmoun-iran

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        one of these days, Azmoun's Promising Career is gonna take a major set back due to his overly active and childish behavior on a very dangerous Social Media..!!

and he will have no one to blame but his own immature asss...
        Go to bed dad

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Saeid working out in Russia. In three days the Russian transfer window will open and he will be added to Rostov's squad.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/107398
          Eyval!

I cannot wait to see him start playing games in the RPL.

We have an exciting few months ahead of us gentlemen. A lot of these young guns are hungry and dedicated the the three colors of Team Melli. I love what Carlos has done in the past year and a half (after Brazil) with our youngsters. He's a smart man. As soon as the World Cup ended and when he realized he would be working to get us to Russia in 2018, he began inviting the most talented and deserving young players to the national team. Perfect timing. Giving most of them playing time in the first round of qualifying, and getting them ready for the final round of which is a roller coaster ride to the World Cup.

It gives me goosebumps when I see these young lads working hard and show their love and dedication to Team Melli and their head coach.

Nobody can break this unity and chemistry among our players and staff in the national team. The love and most importantly the GOAL is too strong.

Players like Ezatollahi are the future of our football. I'm proud of them.

Comment

Originally posted by lml View Post
            Go to bed dad

Comment

Originally posted by lml View Post
              Go to bed dad
              after you Bache..!!
              dont make me pull out the tasmeh..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                after you Bache..!!
                dont make me pull out the tasmeh..!
                Is that your son?

Comment

Rostov will have a camp in Spain from January 29th to February 10th. I'm guessing azmoun and ezatolahi will be there for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                    Is that your son?
                    might as well be..?
                    got a lot of those running about

Comment

Azmoun has arrived at Rostov's camp in Spain

Comment

Does anyone know if during this past 2 years he has picked up any Russian or at least English?

Seeing how many of these foreign players in IPL within such short time almost fluently speak in Persian, infuriates me when someone like Ali Karimi playing for Bayern and then Shalke? Did not bother learning a proper sentence in German.

Hopefully the new generation will have more respect toward the respective country of where they play in, by at least trying to slightly learn the language.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Azmoun has arrived at Rostov's camp in Spain
                          Do you know if Saeid will join them in Spain? If not it would probably mean that he won't be part of Berdiev's squad before spending some time with Rostov's youth team (just like Azmoun at Rubin)

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                            Does anyone know if during this past 2 years he has picked up any Russian or at least English?

Seeing how many of these foreign players in IPL within such short time almost fluently speak in Persian, infuriates me when someone like Ali Karimi playing for Bayern and then Shalke? Did not bother learning a proper sentence in German.

Hopefully the new generation will have more respect toward the respective country of where they play in, by at least trying to slightly learn the language.

He speaks Russian fluently according to himself

Saeed speaks Spanish, Ansarifard and Haghighi speak English, JB speaks Dutch and English, Taha Zareei speaks fluently Portuguese
                            Last edited by 04041374; 01-29-2016, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Wow, that'd be nice. But I believe it when I see a footage of him speaking it with reporters etc.

Comment

Saeed speaks Spanish, Ansarifard and Haghighi speak English, JB speaks Dutch and English, Taha Zareei speaks fluently Portuguese

Well according to himself he speaks english too and i heard his english once, very basic, so i doubt he speaks russian, he speaks Turkman and that is how he was communicating with coach, about JB his english pretty good but i doubt he speaks much of Dutch because all of his interviews are in English.

Comment

Working...
                                X