No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course it's cosmetical. I mean, he is Iranian. Who are we kidding.
    we've all done it or will do in the future. Everyone claiming otherwise, is simply a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
      I'm just making a point that these type of goals won't work in the bigger league, with better defenders. Don't give me that BS that the Russian league is so physical with top notch defending. If that was the case then CSKA wouldn't concede to every soorakh team in the CL.

And I'm not the usual PFDC member that says 'Iranian Messi' when he scores, and 'my grandma is better' when he doesn't score.

Being positive here doesn't change the fact that he needs to man up and do whatever it takes to get to that next level. Right now he is nowhere near the finish product.

If you cannot see that the only thing holding this kid back is himself, then you are clearly delusional.
      Your CSKA argument is a bit silly given Zenit - not even the best team in Russia - has just wiped the floor with its opponents in UCL and is the only side to have a 100% record.

He could definitely do with bulking up a little but he doesn't have some hideous physical weakness that is massively holding him back, you don't average more than a goal every two games in the Russian Premier League between the ages of 18-20 unless you're a seriously top-class talent.

Comment

For those who have not seen https://youtu.be/DwO9GkmUHAU

Comment

He is in one of the most physical leagues ever.... Have you watched the games? They are brutal especially when it gets colder. Even a player like the hulk scores only around 15 goals in the league per season. The referees allow a lot more contact, more than. The EPL actually.

The fact of the matter is that NONE of our other strikers are strong enough to play in RPL. Only ando and dejagah could survive in that league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
            For those who have not seen https://youtu.be/DwO9GkmUHAU
            Yep, seen it. But was worth watching it again xD

Breathing problem ->.... ''Breeding parablem''

Comment

Iranian media pictures are so up close, there's like no room for privacy lol. Next thing you know, "Sardar Azmoun takes a shit!"

It's probably a septoplasty though.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                Your CSKA argument is a bit silly given Zenit - not even the best team in Russia - has just wiped the floor with its opponents in UCL and is the only side to have a 100% record.

He could definitely do with bulking up a little but he doesn't have some hideous physical weakness that is massively holding him back, you don't average more than a goal every two games in the Russian Premier League between the ages of 18-20 unless you're a seriously top-class talent.
                Have you seen Zenit group in CL? It is worth an europa league at best. Lyon is soorakh, Gent lol and Valencia is nowhere near their past prime.

Comment

Cup.ir published an article with the following headline: "Sardar Azmoun to become a doll in a few hours"

http://cup.ir/sport/archive/487/view/87308

Sardar left a comment on Instagram which I can't find anymore. However, this is the screenshot

FYI, Cup.ir is the same news outlet that spread the rumors about CQ having cancer.

Comment

^ taqiya at its finest...

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I wish he had no Instagram crap so that he could focus on his football. Never been a fan of the idea of athletes who are overly active on social media, it ruins them in my opinion and this is nothing personal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        I wish he had no Instagram crap so that he could focus on his football. Never been a fan of the idea of athletes who are overly active on social media, it ruins them in my opinion and this is nothing personal.

2nd that. Privacy is sometimes a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Have you seen Zenit group in CL? It is worth an europa league at best. Lyon is soorakh, Gent lol and Valencia is nowhere near their past prime.
                          If we're just saying there's about 10 worthwhile teams in the world and everyone else is wank then yeah but the competition remains the most elite level of club football and it's not like it is a freakishly weak group, Man Utd, Atletico and Chelsea all had relatively easy groups too and they still failed to maintain a 100% record (far from it in some cases).

Comment

I don't believe Sardar is a person who would lie and the surgery must have been for breathing reasons. I have Enherafe bini myself and so do many others in the world.

It is not nice to assume people are liars because they say something different to your imaginations!

Comment

I think if he wanted a barbie nose then he would undergo surgery in Iran instead of Munich and not do it in the middle of the season. If you do amale zibayee you wont be able to do any sports for 4 - 6 weeks i think.

Comment

Sardar has already been released from hospital, this is how he looks like

Gesendet von meinem SM-G531F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X