No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

azmoun scores super vital goal for Rostov.

Terenjiev stupid defender committed two stupid fouls got a red and then kanga gave away a penalty covering the void left by terenjiev.

Krasnodar scored a penalty on that but azmoun just brought his 10 man team level.
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

having one less defender screwed Rostov, last minute goal gives Krasnodar the win.

Comment

Rostov's defensive structure is non existent. Their mid field lacks all ball control and passing ability. How were they second in the league?

Comment

Man, Azmoun is a beast in the air, he almost only scored headers lol.

Comment

I think that has something to do with the fact that the mid field does not have the ability to pass whatsoever. Only time he is fed balls is on lucky crosses and corners.

Comment

This is his 3rd goal in this league's season.

Comment

Lol damn... after that penalty I closed the stream.

Feeling like that ginger guy from the meme right now.

Comment

next game vs Rubin. Azmoun won't be able to play I guess

Comment

In team aslan paskaari nemidone chie, baazi saazi nemidonan chie. Tanha dar bareye in baazi harf nemizanam. Nesmishe baazishon ra tamashaa kard chon hich fani, hich tekniki nadaran. Goole Sardaan harf nadaasht, amma in team az bass keifiyaatesh paayine ke nemitone az kenaarehaa toop bendaaze baraye golzani.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Rostov still remains 2nd

Comment

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3g9yko

His goal.

Comment

Rostovs passing game is almost completely reliant upon Noboa.

Gatscan is not a good captain, Kanga is in poor form, it seems to be why passing was garbage today.

When Noboa and Mogilevets play they are much better and more technical.

Also, its good because ezatollahi will get some playing time soon.

Comment

You guys are quick to bash Rostov. They are second in a very tough league, if they were in the everdivisie they would probably be number 1. They are an aggressive side, and I'm happy that both saeed and sardar are playing there

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                              next game vs Rubin. Azmoun won't be able to play I guess
                              why do you say that?

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                                why do you say that?
                                because he isn't allowed to play vs his old club for some reasons

Comment

Working...
                                X