Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    Who's Azmoun's competition? Bukharov or Poloz? The former is a massive lump and presumably only gets in because of it as he offers little else but Poloz looks a quality player.
    Berdyev defintely rates Azmoun far more highly than bukharov and when both are 100%rested, fit azmoun starts.Poloz and Azmoun have a very good partnership as well which bukharov and poloz don't possess. The issue is Azmoun's endurance, which is slowly improving, is not at the required level to play all of 30 plus games in an extremely physical league, with often very, very cold weather conditions. When he is pushed, things like this unfortunate injury happen. Hopefully its not a tear and just a pull/strain. Get well soon SARDAR

Comment

Azmoun is in a relationship with the ball.

Comment

Rostov is now ranked 2 in RPL after today's win and they will stay 2 if Zenith don't lose tomorrow vs Lokomotiv

Comment

Amazing win. They should aim for CL spot now.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
            Amazing win. They should aim for CL spot now.
            Watch Rostov will get CL because of Sardar then Rubin will suddenly need to use him again and they end up 7th -__-

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
              Watch Rostov will get CL because of Sardar then Rubin will suddenly need to use him again and they end up 7th -__-
              I think so too. They will do all they can to make Sardar's life miserable next year because he left them during summer.

Comment

I personally think they will try to sell him next summer, maybe to Rostov

Comment

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

I think Azmoun will try to sign with Rostov until 2018 and them aim for a better league

Now imagine Saeed and Sardar in CL...

Comment

also bukharov failed to score again today. When azmoun comes back to full fitness he should start within a game or two

Comment

He should not transfer to Rostov if he has offers from La Liga, Bundesliga or BPL teams. Rostov is not a regular top Russian team, so next year they might as well play against relegation again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        He should not transfer to Rostov if he has offers from La Liga, Bundesliga or BPL teams. Rostov is not a regular top Russian team, so next year they might as well play against relegation again.
                        I think the same.

Comment

Can someone please make a GIF of Ezatollahi's goal? The way how he found himself a way to score in the crowded Turkmenistan penalty area was simply amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Can someone please make a GIF of Ezatollahi's goal? The way how he found himself a way to score in the crowded Turkmenistan penalty area was simply amazing

I second that

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                              I second that
                              Made a short video of his goal in case you want to see it again:

https://vid.me/PhR5

Comment

What a goal by Ezatolahi today, I am amazed with his touch. A skilled DMF with quick feet, tall, and strong, he is a new breed! He has a lot of work to do, needs to learn more about his positioning for headers, work on his shot power, and develop more confidence in sending long balls, however he is growing exponentially each game, damesh garm! CQ sees something in him, he isn't even playing for a club right now and is one of our best performing players in TM. In a couple of years he is going to be something special, and he is already in Europe and seems like a really good and smart kid. Best of luck to him, looking forward to his development!
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X