No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I predicted that shit a while ago lol. He has been in poor form lately. Bastos scored let's hope they can keep it together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

1-0 ft

Comment

Rostov wins 1-0 not sure how many minutes azmoun played but nothing offensively was going on due to being down a man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Azmoun didn't have many touches since they were down a man but every one of his touches is gold.

Rostov's doing really well this season and they're in 2nd place now. Their minimum goal should be a European spot.

Can't wait for S 2 da Ezzi to start playing for em

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

hope they can keep this

Comment

it looks like a fight for second place. Ezatolahi is lucky to be training with such a strong side this year.

Comment

I take my word back. He made a good decision to join Rostov.
                Too bad it is a loan and Rubin won't let him play in the champions league next year...

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                  I take my word back. He made a good decision to join Rostov.
                  Too bad it is a loan and Rubin won't let him play in the champions league next year...
                  Let's not assume Rostov will get a champions league spot. Only 14 games in , and all the top 5 teams playing european football.

Once Zenit, CSKA etc. Get out of Europe they will take their domestic league more seriously. Let's not forget how much money is involved in qualifying for the champions league. Competition will get much harder towards the end of the season.

Comment

good seasons by Rostov thus far in the league. hope they can continue this.
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

It seems that Azmoun got injured and is likely to miss the Turkmenistan game

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1279773...85%D9%88%D9%86

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        It seems that Azmoun got injured and is likely to miss the Turkmenistan game

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1279773...85%D9%88%D9%86
                        faaawwwk

i hope its not a serious injury, couldnt really decipher the farsy nature of his injury from that article..? what was it ?
                        TM is gonna be toothless in Defense and Offense now with him and Hossaini set to be missing out the Turkmenistan game due to injuries ..!
                        good thing we are playing them at home and we should still manage to comfortably beat them.

Comment

no serious injury. its hamstring classic injury. should be 100% in one month ishalla

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            faaawwwk
                            TM is gonna be toothless in Defense and Offense now with him and Hossaini set to be missing out the Turkmenistan game due to injuries ..!
                            Gucci is back and Pouraliganji / Kanaani are strong cover for Hosseini, I'm not worried tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by lml View Post
                              Gucci is back and Pouraliganji / Kanaani are strong cover for Hosseini, I'm not worried tbh.
                              I'll be happy to see some Gucci action, at the same time wish for Azmoun's recovery.

Comment

Wish Sardar a speedy recovery!

Comment

Working...
                                X