No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poloz scored a very nice goal to make it 1-0 for Rostov. Azmoun was shown warming up but I'm not sure of whats gonna happen.
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      Poloz scored a very nice goal to make it 1-0 for Rostov. Azmoun was shown warming up but I'm not sure of whats gonna happen.
      Thanks for the updates KeonKish

Comment

Any link?

Comment

Azmoun with the 1-on-1 assist! Beautiful

2-0 Rsotov

Comment

Azmoun gives a perfect assist to Doumbia for the 2-0

Comment

Nice assist by Azmoun. First defeat for Lokomotiv at home this season !

Comment

Huge victory for Rostov.

Comment

Rostov is now fourth. The top-4 of Spartak, Lokomotiv, CSKA and Zenit, has finally been broken at the top.

Wow.

Comment

Rostov is now already 14!!! points ahead of Rubin Kazan. This was certainly a great transfer for Azmoun.
                    Shireh pesar

Comment

Rostov wins 2-0. They have really become a strong team. Azmoun didn't have much time but was able to provide an assist and came close to scoring as well. Good job by him. Hopefully he gets more minutes next game.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edD4Pwnz0b8

You can see Ezzatolahi walking with Sardar off the bus before today's match at 7:43 mark.

Comment

Saeid is pretty tall, the dude was 4 cm taller than Nekounam since he was 16 Thankfully he's pretty agile and not that slow for his height, I'm convinced that he can become a big player (no pun intended) in European football and for TM in the upcoming years

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            Saeid is pretty tall, the dude was 4 cm taller than Nekounam since he was 16 Thankfully he's pretty agile and not that slow for his height, I'm convinced that he can become a big player (no pun intended) in European football and for TM in the upcoming years
                            I'm also sure he will get time at Rostov. Berdeyev loves using Young players as super subs. For example today he threw in bamramyan and azmoun, I can easily see ezatollahi play instead of mogilevets. Also no idea why but kanga hasn't been playing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              I'm also sure he will get time at Rostov. Berdeyev loves using Young players as super subs. For example today he threw in bamramyan and azmoun, I can easily see ezatollahi play instead of mogilevets. Also no idea why but kanga hasn't been playing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Wasn't Kanga injured in a game earlier this season? I thought I remember reading that. I was excited for Saeed to get opportunities before I learned that Saeed cannot play because of his paperwork. Rostov will likely be even stronger in the second half of the season when Kanga and Ezatollahi are both available. Rostov may make a run at a top-3 finish this year if they keep up their form.

Comment

I'm sure Saeid will do even better than Azmoun in the RPL.

Comment

Working...
                                X