Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
    I'd take going through Atletico Madrid's youth setup over Rostov any day. Ezatolahi simply made the wrong choice. He should've stayed with Madrid and ideally go out on loan if he wanted to.

Azmoun's case is different. He's getting more playing time, but he could've joined Arsenal or another top team and then went out on loan. Fortunately, Rostov's at least doing well this season.

Wrong choices left and right from these players. I wonder who their agents are.
    Like I said, I think it's debatable. Many young players of quality his age are on the bench of teams like Rostov. It isn't necessarily guaranteed that training with the youngsters and B players of Atletico and playing against low level Spanish teams is better than training with a team like Rostov.

It may be an opinion that Atletico is the better choice, but I can see a reasonable person disagreeing and saying Rostov, despite his current issue of inability to play, was the better choice. You have to know that many players his age do not get chances to play in their first seasons with top-flight teams after graduating from youth/B teams. It is not a foregone conclusion that if he'd gone to Getafe or any other team, he would be getting playing time at his age, even if his Visa issues were worked out. I personally think him making it to a top flight team now is important, and him hopefully playing in the second half of the season in Russia will get people talking about him more than if he were stuck in 4th or 5th division of Spain with Atletico B.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
      Like I said, I think it's debatable. Many young players of quality his age are on the bench of teams like Rostov. It isn't necessarily guaranteed that training with the youngsters and B players of Atletico and playing against low level Spanish teams is better than training with a team like Rostov.

It may be an opinion that Atletico is the better choice, but I can see a reasonable person disagreeing and saying Rostov, despite his current issue of inability to play, was the better choice. You have to know that many players his age do not get chances to play in their first seasons with top-flight teams after graduating from youth/B teams. It is not a foregone conclusion that if he'd gone to Getafe or any other team, he would be getting playing time at his age, even if his Visa issues were worked out. I personally think him making it to a top flight team now is important, and him hopefully playing in the second half of the season in Russia will get people talking about him more than if he were stuck in 4th or 5th division of Spain with Atletico B.
      I agree with you. It's not just the top notch training of Atletico that surpasses that of Rostov though. He'd receive more recognition, play in higher caliber competition, and have a higher market value for instance. But at the end of the day, I guess we'll just have to wait and see how well he develops. Hopefully he can still land a decent contract with a top team.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I agree with you. It's not just the top notch training of Atletico that surpasses that of Rostov though. He'd receive more recognition, play in higher caliber competition, and have a higher market value for instance. But at the end of the day, I guess we'll just have to wait and see how well he develops. Hopefully he can still land a decent contract with a top team.
        Yeah, we'll see. This could be a great move, or a horrible one. We will look back with better hindsight, but it's good that we're having this issue now. In the future, hopefully our younger players will move to Europe like Saeed, Sardar, and Alireza, and either see what they did correctly to succeed, or like you say, choose to stay in a B team like Atletico's if they see that not doing so harmed Saeed's career. Many Iranians are new to this you must remember, as we haven't really ever had many young prospects in Europe at once, so many are navigating this new territory. Hopefully they are all successful now, but in the long run, their breaking ground will benefit TM.

Comment

I'd take going through Atletico Madrid's youth setup over Rostov any day. Ezatolahi simply made the wrong choice. He should've stayed with Madrid and ideally go out on loan if he wanted to.

Azmoun's case is different. He's getting more playing time, but he could've joined Arsenal or another top team and then went out on loan. Fortunately, Rostov's at least doing well this season.

Wrong choices left and right from these players. I wonder who their agents are.
          Those who argue the Rostov move was better aren't even worth responding to.....we're talking about one of the better youth development systems in the world for crying out loud.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I feel like its a monetary issue. Obviously the better choice was to stay at Athletico but i dont even think he was getting paid (he was playing for a youth team) so thats the most likely. When he starts playing for Rostov he will get a respectable salary

Comment

Screen Shot 2015-10-23 at 8.13.16 pm.png

sardars new tattoo
              #whenyouseeit

Comment

"You are above tehm"

Comment

Originally posted by kanyeahh View Post
                  [ATTACH]16503[/ATTACH]

sardars new tattoo
                  #whenyouseeit
                  Oh my days.

Comment

How many tattoo does Azmoun have? That crown above the quote looks sick.

Is this photoshopped?
                    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                      How many tattoo does Azmoun have? That crown above the quote looks sick.

Is this photoshopped?
                      He has his parents names, 'elmay', this, and the quote 'love me for who i am'

Comment

Haha. What a failure.

Comment

IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

That definitely qualify him for full refund
                            Lol

BTW, the message is intended directly for uoy lot , poking fun of the man's ink

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              "You are above tehm"
                              Omg, this is even worse than Ashkan's "Never forget where you from".
                              Last edited by teammelli91; 10-23-2015, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Well, now it's confirmed Sardar likes tattoos and quotes.

He should get one on his forehead that reads "I am above tehm".

Comment

Working...
                                X