No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ended 3-2 for Rostov. Azmoun played well and scored his first header in the Russian premier league

1:50

Comment

any highlights?

Comment

I am happy that he scored and sad that I couldn't watch the match!

Comment

Beautiful! He is a deft goal scorer. Reminds me of Daei, total opportunist up front, makes best decisions instantaneously without any hesitation. And by far our best striker in aerial balls, nice headers with precision.

On the 3rd. Goal he was also present in front of the goal for a possible rebound. That is what an opportunist goal scorer should be like, to convert any golden opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

His goal:
            http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=15927

Comment

We produce top aerial strikers, Daei, Hashemian, Azmoun

Comment

If he only manages to score around 10 goals this season, im sure hell get some good offers from western europe..
                This was his 2nd of the season an there is still a long long way to go. Hes definately capable of doing that.
                Would be very very nice to see him in a mid table team in any of the top leagues. However if i could choose for him then either Spain or Italy.

Comment

How many goals this season?

Comment

His goal

He was rated 7.5 by whoscored
                    http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/966...rdovia-Saransk

Comment

Nice goal by Sardar. I'm pretty sure he's scored a few headers in the Russian league though.

Still no saeid?
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I hate it when the camera doesn't show Azmoun celebrating but instead repeats the goal for 100 times and zooms into the spectators.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          I hate it when the camera doesn't show Azmoun celebrating but instead repeats the goal for 100 times and zooms into the spectators.
                          Please, ye chanta foshe khar-madar bedeh

Comment

Eyval! Damet garm Azmoun!

Comment

it is so pleasant to watch him grow and mature before our eyes!! mind you to say he is only 20!!
                              you can tell by his body language that he is becoming a professional game by game more so then many of the jokers in IPL
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Where are all the people calling Rostov shit?

Berdeyev knows how to build a team that's for damn sure.
                                1 point behind zenit.
                                If they get a European spot azmoun should stay for sure.
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X