No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In terms of physicality of play Russian league is on par with EPL, but falls short in terms of Pace of play & overall quality of squads.
    It's a step above Championship & step below EPL but sorta similar in overall nature of the football played, so it makes sense for transfer of players between the two leagues ..!

It's a much tougher league to perform in than Eredivisie for sure. ..!Sardar needs to improve his stamina & workrate but he has individual skills & qualities well beyond that of Russian league.

Comment

Azmoun the special guest in today's PP training session

https://instagram.com/p/80fI7GwdAq/?...=perspolis_fan

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Azmoun the special guest in today's PP training session

https://instagram.com/p/80fI7GwdAq/?...=perspolis_fan
        It's hilarious that he looks like he is lost and just trying to get some directions.

Comment

^che so soool kardeh khodesho..!! fekr kard koja dare mireh, ba oon Mursesh ??lol

Comment

can you guys leave the guys fashion sense alone.
            As far as I'm concerned besides ando and ashkan in the past, sardar is playing in a super physical league and is definitely a tough player, especially for his age.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              ^che so soool kardeh khodesho..!! fekr kard koja dare mireh, ba oon Mursesh ??lol
              john Travolta in Grease ?
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Soooooooooo ... any news of Ezzatollahi?
                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                  Soooooooooo ... any news of Ezzatollahi?
                  he cant play till january, his paperwork missed the summer deadline, good news is he trains with rostov everyday

Comment

Looks like the kid can't stop scoring off the field![emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                      Looks like the kid can't stop scoring off the field![emoji12]

Did the Iranians attack the girl out of jealousy?

Comment

That lucky kid. Getting it on with Russian girls.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                          That lucky kid. Getting it on with Russian girls.
                          There is nothing lucky about Russian girls. You can find a Natasha in every corner these days.

(The Irony is I am partially Russian myself but I like Iranian girls much much better)

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            There is nothing lucky about Russian girls. You can find a Natasha in every corner these days.

(The Irony is I am partially Russian myself but I like Iranian girls much much better)
                            I will pass Russian girls. Way too much princess mentality and very high maintenance. They are above average in looks but their personality ruins it.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post

Well of course they are not great for relationships. But for something else.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                                Well of course they are not great for relationships. But for something else.
                                Eshgho hal?

Comment

Working...
                                X