Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    No matter what we have to say, they make the decision themselves; it is their careers and lives not us. Hers nakhor babam jan.
    Decision like that shouldn't be left up to a 18-19 year old, but than again, the "agents" representing Iranian football players don't really appear to know what they are doing.

Comment

you guys are literally the most mentally impaired fans I have ever seen.

Sardar is getting regular time in the 6th or 7th best league in Europe.
      He is our highest level legionare as of now.
      His team is doing VERY well in the league.
      He has a great relationship with the coach and players, has already been in Russia for some time.
      Ezatollahi would have made a great move if he didn't run into ITC problems because:
      -Berdeyev is known for and always uses his young players (bamranyan, Mogilevents, Azmoun, etc etc)
      -its a strong league
      -Better option than playing in the fourth division.

I don't know why you guys think azmoun deserves a "better league" when he hasn't scored more than 5 goals in a season.
      He is very talented but his finishing is still developing.

stop being dramatic and dumb and support the teams in Russia that are looking past our countrys status and offering opportunities to our players in Europe like Azmoun, Ezatollahi and Haghighi.

you guys ride the shit out of Eredivivisie but never watch RPL. No team besides PSV and Ajax would survive in Russian league.
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

We like to dream big for our players but truth is that Sardar is no Martial. Midtable team in europes top five league is his highest potential which is very good but not great.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

http://youtu.be/Wyks8X3q1Kk

Masterpiece from the master of selfies

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
            you guys are literally the most mentally impaired fans I have ever seen.

Sardar is getting regular time in the 6th or 7th best league in Europe.
            He is our highest level legionare as of now.
            His team is doing VERY well in the league.
            He has a great relationship with the coach and players, has already been in Russia for some time.
            Ezatollahi would have made a great move if he didn't run into ITC problems because:
            -Berdeyev is known for and always uses his young players (bamranyan, Mogilevents, Azmoun, etc etc)
            -its a strong league
            -Better option than playing in the fourth division.

I don't know why you guys think azmoun deserves a "better league" when he hasn't scored more than 5 goals in a season.
            He is very talented but his finishing is still developing.

stop being dramatic and dumb and support the teams in Russia that are looking past our countrys status and offering opportunities to our players in Europe like Azmoun, Ezatollahi and Haghighi.

you guys ride the shit out of Eredivivisie but never watch RPL. No team besides PSV and Ajax would survive in Russian league.
            exactly. then we have these morons on pfdc who say his team is at the level of an Azadegan league team. He should move to a better one. Sardar has potential and i back him fully, but his finishing is ass, physically his stamina is not at the level it needs to be for him to be considered better than a team like Rostov, and his passing is not quick or accurate either, doesnt make any assists, etc. He has missed many good chances this year. Why whould any top league team take a punt with sardar when he is coming from a different league, doesnt speak the language, and isnt clinical or in general good enough to justify buying him. There are many strikers who can get the job done, score goals, and are ready to go, at similar or cheaper prices. Sardar is much more of a project that needs time to develop. Once he shows that the project is worth it, and proves he can consistently score, then teams will take a chance on him....

Comment

Here is a bit of football inside knowledge, Ezatollahi was very silly for choosing to leave Atleti. You think playing 4th division league is bad? well its not. He was being developed by a magnificent academy, with great coaches and in a very professional facility/surrounding. He was being developed into a great footballer, playing UEFA Youth League and having the opportunity to watch and train with 1st team time to time. Plus getting to play in the 4th division of Spain, which isnt great if he was signed to a 4th division club which he wasnt.

Michael Hector broke into the Reading first team 1 season and half ago (last year was his first full season at Reading). He spent 3 and a half years prior to his break through on loan from Reading. His loan spells were at semi pro teams in England, however he would spend all week training with Reading and show up for games on the Weekend for his loan club. Since then he has since signed with Chelsea, gotten a Jamacia call up and played in the Copa America this year.

He played at low low teams, but was developed at a good club. Ezatollahi had that chance at a fantastic club with a great player development history.

So don't go yapping your mouth when you don't understand how football development works and that he did good by leaving Atleti.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                If those were actually true and he refused them, he needs a mental check IMO.
                Remember in 2014 when he got offers from Arsenal, both Milans, Barca, Juventus, Liverpool and Spurs? He declined all of them and said he needs to develop in Russia first.

Comment

Originally posted by Talaa View Post
                  Remember in 2014 when he got offers from Arsenal, both Milans, Barca, Juventus, Liverpool and Spurs? He declined all of them and said he needs to develop in Russia first.
                  Looking back now, I don't believe he had solid offers from them. I mean let's be realistic, which teams have better developments. Arsenal, Barcelona, Juventus or a mid-table team in Russia!??

Comment

I get your point that the Russian League is currently much stronger than the Eredivisie, but Russia has money to buy expensive foreigners. Eredivisie is purely a development league for talents and in the long run they create much better players and send them to big European clubs like Manchester United (Depay) or Porto (Martins Indi). Just to give an example that Eredivisie has much more talent and potential, but in terms of quality it is indeed weaker than Russia.

Given the tough environment of Russia, I would say Eredivisie is a better place for Azmoun to grow. If he showcases his skills at any Eredivisie side for 2-3 years, he can be transferred to a mid-table La Liga or Bundesliga side in no time.

Comment

The only positive Azmoun got from Russia is a rough approach to his game, which we desperately needed. If the Azmoun of today played in the WC, we would at least have gotten 1-2 more goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        I get your point that the Russian League is currently much stronger than the Eredivisie, but Russia has money to buy expensive foreigners. Eredivisie is purely a development league for talents and in the long run they create much better players and send them to big European clubs like Manchester United (Depay) or Porto (Martins Indi). Just to give an example that Eredivisie has much more talent and potential, but in terms of quality it is indeed weaker than Russia.

Given the tough environment of Russia, I would say Eredivisie is a better place for Azmoun to grow. If he showcases his skills at any Eredivisie side for 2-3 years, he can be transferred to a mid-table La Liga or Bundesliga side in no time.
                        A lot of players go to epl from Russia. Currently some famous examples are rondon and ivanovic. Zhirkov as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^Skrtel from Liverpool came from Zenit in Russia aswell.

Comment

A lot of players go to epl from Russia. Currently some famous examples are rondon and ivanovic. Zhirkov as well.

and ivanovic sucks ass

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                              and ivanovic sucks ass
                              He was amazing past 2-3 seasons. He is just sucking ass the moment, but who in chelsea isn't?

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                                and ivanovic sucks ass
                                One of the best defenders of the premier league for 4 seasons. Has a bad start with Chelsea = sucks ass.
                                My god you guys are dramatic

Comment

Working...
                                X