No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saeid just posted this. Are they going to freak out about his tattoo also lmao

Comment

Tattoos are pretty hip in Iran nowadays. Even those spoiled little shithead bache akhoonds have them lol.

These mollahs need to wipe their mouth with toilet paper and come to the realization that they can't control everything.

Dejagah is not gonna wear long sleeves anymore.. It's not even about religion, it's just plain stupid. If we have already shown the ENTIRE WORLD that we have players with tattoos in the World Cup, why stop all of a sudden? That's just islamic republic knowledge at its best..

Comment

"Oleg Kuzmin: "Players like Azmun do not need at Rubin"

Defender of "Ruby" and the Russian national team striker Oleg Kuzmin criticized Sardar Azmoun, passed this summer in "Rostov". Iran's national team player during the second half of last season he played on loan at the club Don ex-mentor Kazan Kurban Berdyev. This summer, he missed some duties in the "Ruby", but on the last day of the transfer window re-joined the "Rostov".

Kuzmin also commented on the departure of the same "Rostov" Navas and a failed comeback Paul Mogilevtsev.

- I can say that Azmun had no desire to stay here because he wanted to go to Berdiev - quoted by "Business Online" Kuzmin. - I think that such a person is not needed in the team, since he does not want to play for it, and it makes no sense to force it. It turned out that he left on the last day dozayavok when it was difficult to find a replacement for him - and why it's so necessary? While he is saying that he would remain."

https://www.sport-express.ru/se-mone...l/news/918400/

Comment

I don't care about Kazan, but Azmoun's behavior was very childish.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            I guess they don't rate the players based on their performances for their national teams! They judge them by how they are in their clubs and Jahanbakhsh is rightly the highest rated! I don't know why Gucci is rated higher than Azmoun though...
            I don't understand why Gucci got downgraded. He had a great World Cup, scored Iran's only goal of the tournament and had a bunch of other shots on target too. He became the first Charlton Athletic player to score at a World Cup. After the World Cup, he went to Kuwait where he became leading goal scorer of the league. He then went to Qatar where he did well too. He had a great Asian Cup, as he scored 2 goals out of 4 matches. Then he got an assist in Iran's first game after the Asian Cup against Chile. On his first game back to Charlton he scored a goal. I don't know how that's deserving of a downgrade. If not an upgrade, they should have at least just kept him the same. I'd say he deserved 75 at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              I don't understand why Gucci got downgraded. He had a great World Cup, scored Iran's only goal of the tournament and had a bunch of other shots on target too. He became the first Charlton Athletic player to score at a World Cup. After the World Cup, he went to Kuwait where he became leading goal scorer of the league. He then went to Qatar where he did well too. He had a great Asian Cup, as he scored 2 goals out of 4 matches. Then he got an assist in Iran's first game after the Asian Cup against Chile. On his first game back to Charlton he scored a goal. I don't know how that's deserving of a downgrade. If not an upgrade, they should have at least just kept him the same. I'd say he deserved 75 at least.
              You think Gucci should be 75? Hahhaahhahaahhahahahahahaahahahahhaahhahahahahahah ahahhahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                You think Gucci should be 75? Hahhaahhahaahhahahahahahaahahahahhaahhahahahahahah ahahhahahaha
                Alright at least 71. Way better than 66 for sure though

Comment

Alright at least 71. Way better than 66 for sure though
                  dude just stop. Seriously

Comment

Gucci should be a 93 since he scored the same amount of goals as Ronaldo did in the World Cup

Comment

dude just stop. Seriously
                      You think 66 is a good rating for him?

Comment

You think 66 is a good rating for him?
                        at best he's 69. He's done nothing at club level except for one good season with St truiden. I'll agree with an upgrade once he can pop in more goals for Charlton, who are already a crap team in a crap league.

Comment

at best he's 69. He's done nothing at club level except for one good season with St truiden. I'll agree with an upgrade once he can pop in more goals for Charlton, who are already a crap team in a crap league.
                          Not at club level with Charlton, but he's done well in Qatar and for Team Melli. There is Saudi strikers rated 76 and I'm pretty sure Gucci is better than them....

Comment

This thread should be kept for news on the players and not to discuss rankings on Fifa.

Comment

I think Rostov has a game in 2 hours

Comment

Fuck off rostov. I hope they get relegated, that would be such a day.
                                Azmoun, Ezza, and Haghighi should leave Russia.

Comment

Working...
                                X